Famous Guitars? Which one is for you?

IbanezDaemon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The "clapton cut" is one of the most horrible things I have ever seen. Explorers are my favorite body shape and the clapton cut is a crime against nature.

I never saw this guitar before this thread and I have to agree. If this is Clapton's aesthetic, his taste is definitely in his arse.

• Members
I never saw this guitar before this thread and I have to agree. If this is Clapton's aesthetic, his taste is definitely in his arse.

The Explorer isn't a very comfortable body shape, Clapton found a way to solve that problem. Of course he didn't swing his guitar between his knees, so he must have been a noob :idea:

• Members

for most of the stuff i play one would probably think a clapton strat or a knopfler strat, but the one guitar id really love to have first would be BB Kings Lucille ...... then Albert Kings Lucy ,......,then one of Chets gretchs .....and then a Clapton signature strat ,,,
BB%20King%20-%20Riley%20Rink%20Labor%20DB000000WI0.01._AA320_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpggibson.jpg

oh and if were talkin acoustics then just a Stephen stills martin would be all i want in that genre :)

Archived