I have turned avatars off!

Ancient Mariner

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

burka.jpg

Those are some beautiful eyes. With eyes like that, and the thought that they dress these women up to hide their beaty, this one would have been uglier naked in a blindfold. I guess when all you got to work with is your eyes you gotta do what you gotta do.

• Members

Much ado about nothing. I am pretty indifferent to anyone's avatar. If some of them offend you...turn them off. No need to try and make something against the rules because it doesn't sit well with you, or offends your personal beliefs. If I don't like a TV show...I change the channel...if I don't like a song on the radio...i change the station. It's the great thing about America. No offense to anyone but I find it silly that people get so uptight over some boobs. Sacks of fat with nipples on the end. Hide your kids and lock the doors!

• Members

Most avatars here are fun, some even artistic. The pet ones are always good and some are downright funny.

Others though, I do find offensive and in a lot of those cases, the guys that use them went out of their way to make them so. Although I don't mind many of the girl pics, an avatar of a guy sitting on the toilet pisses me off. If it's overly political or religious, I don't even bother reading the post.

That's the reason I think I'll be turning them off. My opinion of forum members is sometimes influenced by their avatar, instead of reading their posts and finding out what they are all about.

Archived