NGD: First Act Limited Edition Delia

ArKay

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHAT!!!:mad:...that's not a 335...damnit arkay,you've been here long enough to know that if it's not atleast an epiphone,it's only good for fire wood,and a first act isn't even worth burning:cop:,am i starting to sound like the cork sniffing fan boys yet:wave:...seriously though,that's a beautiful instrument buddy...hope you enhoy her HNGD...

0031.jpg

Damon

• Members

WHAT!!!
:mad:
...that's not a 335...damnit arkay,you've been here long enough to know that if it's not atleast an epiphone,it's only good for fire wood,and a first act isn't even worth burning:cop:,am i starting to sound like the cork sniffing fan boys yet:wave:...seriously though,that's a beautiful instrument buddy...hope you enhoy her HNGD...

0031.jpg

Damon

:lol: Thanks dude :thu:

• Members

I'm really floored by the way that it looks. The tiger stripe is top notch, and the strip on the nec ank freaks me out. The colors, the binding, everything looks gray. Congrats on owning yet another fine guitar.

I played a Sheena not to long ago, and I was expecting something really nice because I've hard all the love here. Quality instrument right there, but the finish was nowhere near the level of what you have.

• Members

I'm really floored by the way that it looks. The tiger stripe is top notch, and the strip on the neck freaks me out. The colors, the binding, everything looks gray. Congrats on owning yet another fine guitar.

Archived