Saw a freaky show on History Channel - "Secrets Of The Dollar Bill"

Phait

• Members

Now, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, in fact a lot of that stuff freaks me out - I'd rather just ignore it. I guess ignorance is bliss. But, I couldn't help but watch this, and it's quite interesting.

I saw this today http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/site/tv_guide/HD_full_details/World_history/programme_3278.php

http://www.coinbooks.org/esylum_v09n31a12.html

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B535EeTX5TY

"Secrets Of The Dollar Bill" on The History Channel

This is freaky {censored}

Basically it pointed out there were many Freemasons in the government from it's start and on through today, including Franklin D Roosevelt.

It pointed out the dollar bill's seal and designs include masonic symbology, that it's all a sign from the Freemasons in gov't. One of the original artists was a Freemason and included the All-Seeing-Eye and unfinished pyramid. The eye of course represents the mason's "Grand Architect" i.e. God (but not necessarily the Christian god), and the unfinished pyramid meaning their plan for a one-world religion, no country borders (one world) and no government (or is it 1 government?) -- i.e. what conspiracists call "New World Order".

The eagle holds 13 olive branches and 13 arrows - 13 said to be not just a number with a stigma, but also important in freemasonry - and related to the Devil. Yes, there were 13 colonies, but check this out:

Connect the 13 stars, which are laid out in such a fashion they create a 6 pointed star:

46859426.jpg

Superimpose that over the seal and each point, points to letters in the Latin saying:

58470046.jpg

Those letters are M A S O N -- (Free)mason(s). THAT is freaky and I'll get to that in a bit.

Debunking

The show had a bit about debunking all of this. Freemasons don't claim any conspiracy (but then if there was one, why would there?). The biggest plausible debunk is that back in these old times, there were books full of symbology people could cull from to use. The unfinished pyramid, and the eye (looked at seperately) - is obviously important in Egyptian mythology, but generally has always represented God or a deity, as it see's and knows all (omniscient). So, since the US history and building has a foundation of Christianity, the whole "In God We Trust" bit, it makes sense - these symbols are just representing the values port forth by the forefathers, and nothing more.

The Latin that says "Novus ordo seclorum" is misinterpreted as "New World Order", but it is in fact "New Order Of The Ages". The show went on to say that this meant because America was meant to be a republic - representative, not a democracy. A lot of this symbology wasn't put forth on the dollar bill until FDR, in which there was one artist responsible for using these. He was indeed a Freemason, and also had weird ties to a Russian guru, Nikolai Konstantinovich Rerikh.

"The symbol comes from the Great Seal of the United States designed in 1782 by Charles Thompson. In 1934 the Secretary of Agriculture Henry Wallace convinced Secretary of the Treasury Henry Morgenthau to place it on the dollar. It appeared in 1935.

Morgenthau did not know at the time that Wallace made the suggestion at the behest of his guru Nicholas Roerich. To Roerich, the eye represented the gaze of mahatmas, or super-evolved beings that guide the affairs and spiritual evolution of humanity.

Roerich (d 1947) and his wife Helena (d 1955) followed the Theosophy teachings of the colorful 19th century occultist, Helena P. Blavatsky (1831

• Members

I'm not sure that the m..a...s..o..n isn't just a coincidence.

But even if it weren't, I would think it was just indicative of some oddball concepts that the artist and maybe his sponsors were into.

I mean, if I were going to promote a secret conspiracy, I don't think I'd lay clues to it all over some pieces of paper that would be distributed to every American out there....

My Dad was a mason - he was very close about it all, but it's pretty clear that for most him and many of the WWII generation it was a pretty harmless semi-religious, semi-philosophical, semi-play-dressup sort of thing. They had to memorize stuff, take various pledges to ethical and brotherhoodly behaviour, and so on. You could take it as far as you wanted, which for most guys wasn't particularly far. Kinda like Scouts.

Gotta keep your big dash of salt around watching History Channel stuff. Too bad there are rarely any real historians putting out flashy productions....

Now you know it won't be long before your thread inspires the conspiracy addicts among us to enlighten us about the dastardly bastards of the Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Rotary Club, and Grandma's Knitting Klatch and their secret plans for world domination and so on....

nat whilk ii

• Members

Sensationalism and wild speculation always made for great television, and great fodder for conspiracy theorists.
:)
That's why the tabloids are recession-proof.

Shame that the History Channel has gone that route.

So are you saying that Freemasons didn't design the dollar bill?

• Members

So are you saying that Freemasons didn't design the dollar bill?

The reverse of the dollar was designed by the U.S Mint in the 1930's.

Yes, I know FDR and Morgenthau were Masons, and approved the design.

I don't know of the men who were the artists at the U.S. Mint in the 1930's were freemasons, or not.

Doesn't mean anything.

My uncle was an enthusuastic Mason and an officer in his lodge.

In the years before he died, he said was saddened because he would read about all the "idiots" who would pin all sorts of nefarious and "Zionist" attributes on his membership.

He was a simple, charitable country boy who always carried a bible with him... not a shape-shifting lizard from Draco, bent on helping to further world domination.

Superstitions and paranoias keep people in bondage.

I couldn't give to {censored}s about inanities, like that.

We're all going to die, sometime...why worry about such foolishness?

Until then, I'm going to worry about more important things, like coming up with the scratch to get braces on my daughter's teeth, and programming drum and bass tracks for my new three piece.

• Members

Okay, since you're going to find out anyway, I might as well tell you.

The letters "SSS" represent the sound of a snake hissing, which indicates that those who form the core of SSS are lurking everywhere, in the grass. You'll also notice that "snakes" has the exact same number of letters as "Ken Lee." Coincidence? You decide.

SS is also the abbreviation for Secret Service, as well as Hitler's secret police. Adding the "S" changes it to "Super Secret Stuff," which is 18 characters...exactly 3.6 times the characters in the name "Phait." If that doesn't indicate what's going on, I don't know what does.

But seriously...humans are less together than ants. I'd be much more likely to believe a conspiracy by ants than people!

• Members

What i love about this is that it typifies clubs and theology and makes them all equal and look as stupid as they really are. Not only that it shows how childish men and women are with their clubs and secrets symbols and religions etc all to give themselves some false sense of importance and accommodate their vanity. It also shows the truth of what worries many people, that being that so much of society is {censored}ing idiotic and so many of our "leaders" are {censored}ing idiotic and not to be trusted or looked up to necessarily.

I feel sorry for these guys who spend their lives worrying and analyzing and researching this stupid human behavior rather than finding ways to advance their own life, finding out what actual advancement is and actually living.

If a sect or group like this ever did manage to "take over the world" there would be a bunch of people like me ready to start killin em right back. It's nothing to worry about but it is reality at the same time.

The worlds gonna keep on turnin.

• Members

Anyone who subscribes to any secret society, club, or ANY religion is a follower and living a shameful life. Oh yeah i'm sayin it.

We are put here to learn to think for ourselves. Not to Blindly follow old rules, doctrines, religions/organizations or other peoples thought from the past.

We each have the capacity to work out our own perceptions of this world and make out our own conception of what this life and world are all about.

That is why we are all drawn to creativity.

It's easy to dismiss this trash and be disgusted by these people when you keep that in mind.

If you understand what i am saying here you will hopefully be tempted to throw your television off of a cliff.

Archived