Blind Melon is soooooooo underrated! Anyone else dig 'em?

2pacHendrix

• Members

Sure, they have that really cheesy video with the 'Bee Girl', but have you ever heard them like this?

[YOUTUBE]2WMY-n9MF6o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NISeJCeKUgs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hs2v4-KNSvU[/YOUTUBE]

Truly underrated. Mouthfull of Cavities is genuis. Post your favorite song or something :)

Blind_Melon_Group_Photo_Early.jpg

Blind%20Melon-4.JPG

RIP Shannon.

• Members

Yes, they were badass. I had gotten the Cd when I was in jr. high because of the No Rain single, and I liked the cd. But years down the road they remain a group that I can throw in when I'm having a really {censored}ty day and just sit back and chill.

Although I have to admit, I haven't listened to anything current by them. They came to St. Louis within the last year or so and I had no idea they were still together or who they had on vocals. As much as I dig them, I just cant imagine them seeing them play without Shannon

• Members

:thu:I've been a big fan of them since I was in high school.

I had the great honor of opening up for them with their new singer last year. He was actually really good. Those are just shoes too big to fill though.

2pachendrix, you've got great taste in music!

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

i saw them in england uk at reading festival, cant remember the year, 1995? shannon hoon was there anyway

i didnt know much about them at the time and had only heard a few songs but they definately had that special thing going on up on that stage and shannon hoon was bein real funny on stage and really enjoying himself, it was real good

• Members

I've loved Blind Melon since their first album. My band in high school suddenly happened because we were all sitting around one night and the would-be singer said "check out this band". The first song he played was Time and that was it, we all started jamming from that point on.

They were an amazing band then, and they still are. I was lucky enough to see them last year in a small club here in Pittsburgh before they lost Travis. Shannon's mom was there, it was a great gig all around.

• Members

I guess I just don't get 'em. I saw BM opening for the Stones on the Voodoo Lounge tour and they were HORRENDOUS.

I think the stones do that on purpose to their opening acts. I saw Living Colour open for them and it was terrible sounding too...but seeing LC by themselves they absolutely slayed.

Archived