For Sale Apple Iphone Shoes Rip DVDs to iPod for Nigerian Transfer of Money...$300usd

• Members
When I saw the thread title, my banfinger started twitching...
:lol:

Then I saw who created the post, realized it wasn't actually spam, and settled down. My banfinger is a bit disappointed though.
;)

I didn't create it, not even as a joke. Where did the real post #1 go? :confused:

• Members

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

That's fair enough but I do hope you have all these deleted posts held in a secure place, guarded 24/7. Otherwise one day they're all going to escape and we'll drown in a flood of iPhones and running shoes. That wouldn't be pretty.

• Members
Ban Alndln for selling iPhones n' stuff!
:mad:

Ok, ok, no more iPhones. I stick to what I know best, transferring my vast wealth to other bank accounts for those lucky enought to respond to my emails.

That's fair enough but I do hope you have all these deleted posts held in a secure place, guarded 24/7. Otherwise one day they're all going to escape and we'll drown in a flood of iPhones and running shoes. That wouldn't be pretty.

No need to worry - they're all held in a high security, ultramax jail, where they are heavily guarded (there aren't many sets of keys), and will not pose a threat to society at large.

You can sleep soundly at night, peaceful in the knowledge that we have your backs. :cop::D

Archived