Do you think Gibson will let me buy this as a blem?

DarkHorseJ27

• Members

OMG a guitar company thats is actually trying to produce new instruments and integrate modern technology into them. get that {censored} out of here. its new. i hate new. i want a guitar thats 50 years behind the times, i can only do one thing with and is a hassle to keep pristine. i dont get why ppl get on gibson for trying new designs out. if a guitar company never tried anything, then nothing new will ever come, NOTHING! we would still be playing acoustics if it weren't for ppl that tried to change. so i applaud Gibson for stepping out and trying new guitar and guitar designs every once and a while. they know that people will love a tobacco burst LP now and 100 years from now but how would life be if we never had change? also, why is gibson the only one that gets bashed here? if a private luthier would have made this instrument, so of you would be saying how amazing and creative it is but because it is gibson, you want to stick it to the man. last time i checked, when has fender come out with some this inovative. the strat with the roland pup in it yes, but anything else? if you actually research what this guitar does, its a very versitle machine. not just something to noodle on. you can buy a cheap guitar to do that on. this is for a new generation that hip to computers and electronics. not the 50 somethings that want a lp, marshal and thats it. (nothing wrong with that though, i would love both) but this isnt geared towards you guys. its geared towards the younger people who cant afford to have 100 guitars in their collection and go and produce music. mabey have a little help from mom and dad in there too. but i am happy gibson is making change. stirring the water. making waves with all their designs. some dont work as well as others do but at least they want to go in other directions. rant over. take for it what you will. i like the guitar and what it does. i like it, you dont, who cares what either one of us think.

Archived