JUST play the REAL THING

jjpistols

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man you mean instead of getting in flame wars I have to not only learn how to play my guitar better so as not to embarrass myself but figure out to record onto this computer thingy. DANG MAN!

Yep.

If we are going to spend so much time here, we may as well learn

something along the way hey?

• Members

That ain't the style I do, but I do dig it!

Just curious, that red-ish, orange flashing

in what appears to be an amp facing your

singer, is that thing drawing current funny?

Thanks. I appreciate that. Actually I never noticed the orange flashy thing. Looks like it's keeping beat to the drums though. I didn't notice any problems with the electric supply.

• Members

i really suck compared to some other guys in this thread, but...

i just started taking lessons in august, and I'm happy with how far I've gotten since then. I gotta warn you guys, though, it gets pretty bad toward the end.

I think you have to be pretty good to play that. Don't think I could do it.

• Members

I have had a long career in the construction "bidness" and for awhile I had a partner-- Chilean, a desaparecido who suffered torture under the Pinochet regime--whom I thought might know better. But every time we bought a new tool he wanted to polish it and keep it in a glass case, only to take it out once in a while and kiss it.

I was like: "Man, we bought that to get the job done and make some money!"

He was like: "But look how beautiful it is!"

So now, many years later, I'm like: "OK, both."

35.jpg

• Members
JJ, I admire how you constantly try to get people to just enjoy playing their guitars and to stop buying/bickering, but youre fighting a losing battle man, and for that I pity you
:p

:wave:

Many of us enjoy the buying, selling, comparisons and tech-work as much as playing them. If *all* you want to do is practice with a minimum of technical input and GAS then you should take up needlework.

;)

Archived