JUST play the REAL THING

jjpistols

• Members

buy what you like, or play what you got, whatever inspires you

everyone is in this for their own reason, and there are as many different reasons as there are guitar players

I don't think anyone here picked up a guitar to make themselves feel UNhappy -- in fact, many probably started on the guitar because they were unhappy, or at least unfulfilled

this is a season of sharing, and we share music, ideas, beliefs, and yes, we share our lives with each other -- we have gained a few new forumites, we have lost some good ones, but we continue to share, for better or for worse

with the season in mind, I want to say, from the bottom of my heart, {censored} you assholes, stop shopping and post some clips

:wave:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JJ, I admire how you constantly try to get people to just enjoy playing their guitars and to stop buying/bickering, but youre fighting a losing battle man, and for that I pity you
:p

I don't think he is man. That is what the guitars are made for.

Play the crap outta them. If they get banged, dented, chipped,

big deal. Play 'em. Make noise with 'em. Just don't sit and look

at them.

• Members
JJ, I admire how you constantly try to get people to just enjoy playing their guitars and to stop buying/bickering, but youre fighting a losing battle man, and for that I pity you
:p

naw I'm just here for the arguments and name calling, honestly

plus I get to act all smug and {censored} about GAS since I'm going through an unloading period

mostly the name calling, though

• Members

I've been shopping...

...bought a SM-57 and USB pre-amp yesterday. I've been recording my own songs - guitar and vocal parts. My wife'll be adding bass parts. Recording is so incredibly fulfilling I can't even describe it. Maybe one day I'll post some of my songs here, too. :)

• Members
naw I'm just here for the arguments and name calling, honestly

plus I get to act all smug and {censored} about GAS since I'm going through an unloading period

mostly the name calling, though

Thats the HCEG spirit! :thu:

Although in your OP you forgot to mention which was better - Agile or Gibson :confused:

Archived