December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No love on this site for goingtoday, but they have a "refresh" sale going....

Welcome to our 2009 Winter Refresh Sale!

JUST HIT YOUR REFRESH/RELOAD button and you will see an item that we have offered in the past. Quantities are limited. This is a 48 hour sale with 144 different musical items! We will resume our normal schedule Wednesday at Midnight - EST.

• Members

I love black wednesday

if this works, it'll be christmas early for me. an angry fuzz for $20. something I already wanted for a while.

that said, I DO NOT THINK IT WILL WORK!

my only hope is if I speculate that the web team closed the loop hole, and seperate people (CSR types) would be tasked with cancelling the individual orders, and they either won't know about it, or won't bother, won't give a {censored}, etc, whatever. so the hope is that entirely seperate groups of people who have no contact with eachother are responsible for the website and the order cancellations.

• Members

I am trying to figure out whether this is a great deals thread or a "how-to" for unethical and predatory "customers".

I don't consider it a problem. no individual person can be hurt by this in any measurable way whatsoever. victimless exploit.

if this was a ma and pa store and the money came out of some guy's pocket, then there's no way I'd exploit. not in a thousand years.

but it's a giant company run by mostly low wage people who don't give a {censored} and are in no way effected by a coupon loophole.

• Members

Yup,they must have a spy here.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - "they" monitor this thread very very closely. Last month we had a couple posters admitting they were from Sweetwater - not sure how much more obvious an indicator you need.

The more you people chat about this stuff, the more you spoil it for everyone else.

• Members

... LA riots and New Orleans all over again. Let's trash everything, insurance will cover it. Lets steal when we can, nobody really gets hurt. They make lots and we deserve it...
When no one is looking and no one would notice is when you prove your integrity.
Lets stick to great deals and not great steals.

• Members
... LA riots and New Orleans all over again. Let's trash everything, insurance will cover it. Lets steal when we can, nobody really gets hurt. They make lots and we deserve it...

When no one is looking and no one would notice is when you prove your integrity.

Lets stick to great deals and not great steals.

I'd argue that looting and trashing new orleans is NOT, in fact, a victimless crime. ;)

if your conscious prevents you from taking advantage of a bugged coupon code, more power to you. mine didn't. I base my actions on whether anyone will be hurt.

• Members

3 band. Ben said Wechter is doing a special run of guitars with the old style electronics, I took this to mean the newer models are being retrofitted with the original electronics. Ben says Sweetwater is taking a loss on these.

As an added bonus that horrific red finish is not available. Natural Spruce/Ovangakol or black. 3" deep instead of 4". ,
Great Deal
for those who put in their orders in time.

No downside IMO. It's worth $29 to not get that red finish, thinline body is Gravy.

:wave:

Is the model number 3120-3B?:confused:

That is what it says on my invoice.

Mine at 99.95

• Members
I've said it before, and I'll say it again -
"they" monitor this thread very very closely.
Last month we had a couple posters admitting they were from Sweetwater - not sure how much more obvious an indicator you need.

The more you people chat about this stuff, the more you spoil it for everyone else.

:cool:

• Members

JUST HIT YOUR REFRESH/RELOAD button and you will see an item that we have offered in the past. Quantities are limited. This is a 48 hour sale with 144 different musical items! We will resume our normal schedule Wednesday at Midnight - EST.

GoingToday hasn't had a good deal since the Pignose amps 2 years ago.

• Members

I just checked my order number @ M123 and it says it is approved with 100 off. Is that a good sign?

it's not a bad sign. it just means they haven't done anything cancelly to your order (yet). keep in mind they'll probably cancel these before they ship, but hey, maybe they won't. we'll just see.

• Members

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - "they" monitor this thread very very closely. Last month we had a couple posters admitting they were from Sweetwater - not sure how much more obvious an indicator you need.

Maybe but sometimes it keeps the retailers honest when they mess up.And they do.

So its good for everyone to be informed IMO.

• Members

my order from music123 with the loophole discount says 'approved' and in the details of the cart contents, the discount name has been changed from the 'black heart h5h $100 off or whatever it was...' to 'Discount on Bugera V5 Tube Guitar Combo Amp 502586.001'

maybe a glimmer of hope still!?

• Members

my order from music123 with the loophole discount says 'approved' and in the details of the cart contents, the discount name has been changed from the 'black heart h5h $100 off or whatever it was...' to 'Discount on Bugera V5 Tube Guitar Combo Amp 502586.001'

maybe a glimmer of hope still!?

Are you happy that you bought a V5?

I hope they are better than the reviews suggest.

• Members

yes, actually i am(if i end up with it)

I'm going to run it into a 1x12 and or replace the speaker it has. Played one at GC on black friday, and it sounded pretty nice for a little practice amp, especially with the built in attenuator, can easily hang with the vox ac4.

• Members

the v5 is a great amp! I bought the bugera and a valveking royal 8 at the same time. I liked the peavey a little more soundwise, but it had no reverb and it broke. Returned the peavey, kept the bugera. Very happy with it.

edit: also had an ac4tv for a while. I like the bugera much better.

• Members

ROFL.

stuns.jpg

100,000 Volt Stun Gun

$19.99

+ $5.00 shipping

Archived