Dio update

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Members

Houston. He must be getting treatment at Arthur Anderson.

That is where my dad went to get his chemo treatment for lymph node cancer. He has been in complete remission since.

I know Dio's form of cancer is WAY more aggressive and harder to treat. I wish him well. Dio was my absolute favorite male vocalist for many years. Was a rabid fan of the two Dio/Sabbath albums and then a really big fan of Dio's solo carreer. My hairband back in those days covered at least 4 or 5 dio songs.

My current band(in my sig) features Scott Warren on keyboards. Scott Warren has been a regular member of Dio for years now.

Get Well Ronnie.

Thanks for the update Ratae.

• Members

Open prayer for Ronnie:

Over the years, you music has meant more to me than I could ever tell you. If it is God's will, may He restore your health for me, for your fans, and for your family. My thoughts will be with you in the coming days, and if you are in Houston, you will feel my positive thoughts from close range. I send this with the love of a friend and the respect of a fan.

• Members

Jeez - I hope not. Look what happened to Enron when they went to Arthur Anderson... :poke:

:lol:

Ha Ha.

I meant MD. Anderson. I actually edited the post and thought I caught it before it went "live" but I guess the edit didnt take.

HA Ha. Aurthur Anderson. :lol:

Oops. :facepalm:

• Members

I can't say a bad thing about the dude.

One of my favorite things about him is that his voice sounds the same live as it does on the albums (well from the recorded performances I've seen)

With all the gadgetry they have in the studio you can make just about anyone a singer, then they sound very mediocre live. That's no where near the case with Dio.

My favorite vocalist in the heavier genres for sure.

• Members

I can't say a bad thing about the dude.

One of my favorite things about him is that his voice sounds the same live as it does on the albums (well from the recorded performances I've seen)

With all the gadgetry they have in the studio you can make just about anyone a singer, then they sound very mediocre live. That's no where near the case with Dio.

My favorite vocalist in the heavier genres for sure.

I've seen him 3 times in the past year and a half. You are spot on. One of the greatest albums every metal head should own is their Heaven & Hell Live at Radio City. Outstanding.

Archived