January SPAM Thread! Happy New Gear!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Selling my Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier half-stack. The head is an earlier model (92'-93'ish) which is known to have better tone then the new ones. Read this for more info: http://www.theboogiearchives.com/2ch_dual_recto.html The serial number is somewhere in the 1,000 range (I'll get the actual up soon) so it is in the F revision category. Everything works great, no cosmetic issues. The cab is a 4x12 Mesa with the Celestian 30's.

Its all too much for me and my basement, so I have decided to go smaller. I am in the Chicago area, so pick-up would be great, but I can ship. Send offers and ask questions. Thanks for your interest. :)

Asking: $1800
Trade: Good condition Vox AC30 + $1100
or...good condition English made AC30 w/blue speakers for the amp head

2wp340z.jpg
qx3qyt.jpg

• Members

For sale! Brand new....never used or connected.

Dimarzio Crunch Lab 7 - Special Order - DP708SP - custom Black poles

Dimarzio LiquiFire 7 - Special Order - DP707SP - custom Black Poles

Both are sold as a set and are brand new. I took the Crunch Lab 7 out of the box for pictures and verification of brand new wiring. The Liquifire still has the original Dimarzio Seal intact and has never been opened

Paid $180 + shipping when I bought them.

Sell for $120 + shipping & Paypal! Great deal!

Reason - I didn't end up getting the 7-String I wanted and thus, these have to go.

Paypal is the method of payment. Please PM me if you want them.

Pictures for verification:

D1.JPG

D2.JPG

D3.JPG

D4.JPG

D5.JPG

D6.JPG

• Members

Squire '51 with tons of modifications.

2885908279_8000276d0a.jpg3838382254_3fe6035fc1_m.jpg2885903665_85869201bd_m.jpg
Here is what it has:

Locking Sperzel tuners
GFS upgraded Squire 51 bridge
GFS Dream 90 black P90 in the bridge
EMG Select single in the neck
Stacked knobs for volume and tone control
Orange Drop cap
3 Way les Paul style switching

Currently the middle position is out of phase for a different sound. I noticed an issue with the guitar. The heel of the neck appears to have had a screw put in too far. It made a hairline split in the wood between the last two frets under the high E string on the fretboard. Can't see it unless you look REAL close. It is closed up and stable and doesn't effect anything being so small. You would likely not even notice it if I didn't say anything, but I want to be clear and upfront. Stripes are automotive striping, so it can be removed if you don't like it. Ships in a gig bag. More pics upon request.

$200 shipped. Trading would be awesome! :thu:

• Members

Early last year I fell in love with this mid 70s 50 watter. Stumbled upon it in an ebay auction posted by Alan Phillips (creator of Carol-Ann Custom Amps). He got this piece as a trade in. It was originally modded with a master volume, which he returned to stock. He also cleaned everything up, gave it a cap job, and it's played the country atop my 2x12 since.

A few weeks back I played an 81 100W MV JMP that completely blew me away; most likely one of the early JCM800s in a JMP chassis. Since then this just isn't cutting it. I need that huge power and gain that this thing wasn't meant for. I'm looking to trade for a late model 100 watter 2203 like the one I played + a little cash on your end to even out the deal. If you don't have the amp but are still interested I would also accept $1150 shipped via Paypal gift. PM me with offers or questions.

zzzzzgear025.jpg

zzzzzgear029.jpg

zzzzzgear034.jpg

Picture240.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Picture242.jpg

Picture244.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture255.jpg

Picture252.jpg

• Members

need to move some stuff:

Dean Icon Special select 9/10 condition
double cut, string-thru, trans-black quilt, maple over mahogany, dual humbuckers (stock) that are coil-tappable. Korean made, they don't make this guitar anymore. It has the gold speed knobs, not the chrome ones in one of the pics. comes with a hard-sided gig bag that fits perfectly. great platform if you're into upgrading.
$325 + shipping

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

POD XT bean with manual, I'll throw in a cable as well.
$100 + shipping

Tech21 power engine 60, this is a 1 x 12 transparent 'slave' amp for your processor or you can run any other amp with a line out through it. Excellent condition. These are $340 new from Tech 21, get this one for $250 + shipping with a free cable (!) firm.

buy the Tech21 and the PODxt together for $325 + shipping.:eek:

• Members

Up for sale/trade is my Epiphone SG with it's original Epi hard case and a bunch of modifications done by the previous owner. The guitar has been modified with a set of GFS pickups (not sure which), and a GFS AM-1 Analog Amplifier Modeler Mod Board circuit. The output jack was moved to the side. The controls are a 3-way pickup selector, volume knob for each pickup, coil tap switch, switch for turning on the AM-1 circuit, and a set of concentric knobs controlling the volume and gain of the AM-1 circuit. The tuning keys and back plate were changed and the strap button was moved to to the upper horn (which I moved back). The back of the neck was steel-wooled and the nut was replaced at one time (not the best looking job, but it works perfectly so I never bothered changing it). It's got it's share of dings, as does the case, but it plays and sounds great and the AM-1 circuit is pretty cool as well.

I'm looking to trade for a small tube combo (AC4, Super Champ, etc.), a nice Ukulele (Pono, nicer Kala, etc.), some effects (Pigtronix Mothership or EP-2, Deja Vibe, Moogs, EHX, etc.), or a True-Bypass Looper (3 or 4 loops with master bypass would be best).

I'd also sell for $275 Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US

DSC03815.jpg

Danelectro Dan-Echo

I've got a used Dan-Echo in good shape with no box/paperwork. The picture is just a stock photo. Mine has a few dings but nothing major and works perfectly. It's a great delay pedal and I was mainly using it for a slap-back, but I can't justify 3 delays on my board.

$40 Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US

dan-echo-s.jpg

Mojo Hand Gyro

Like new Mojo Hand Gyro. This is a killer Vibrato/Leslie-Sim pedal with an expression pedal input for changing the speed. Fantastic pedal, but I just don't use it much. This is a stock photo, but it's flawless.

$195 Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US

gyro.jpg

• Members

Squier `51 in sunburst...SOLD

Epiphone Junior double cut. I think it's a 1997, but am not 100% sure. I do know they are fairly rare. Nice fat neck, a bit neck heavy on the strap. The P-90 sounds very good and I always seem to launch into some Foxboro Hot Tubs (or Greenday) licks when I pick it up.. The stock wrap around bridge would not intonate (with 10-46 strings), so I fitted it with a Badass bridge. Intonates fine now. Little bit of fret wear, but still probably 95%. Lots of little dings and some rash, but no chips through the paint. Yes, the body is plywood. I hesitate to list this one because it just has "something" about it. But here it is...let's see what happens. $165 plus shipping.

Junior gallery

IMG_0093c.jpg

Recent Cort strat. No idea what year this is, but think it's from the last five years at most. This one will surprise any strat fan out there. It has all the hallmarks of having been made in the same factory as makes things like the Squier Tele Custom and Tele Custom II, as well as some of the other better Indonesian Squiers I've owned. Solid wood body (what kind of wood is a mystery as I've never taken the neck or pickguard off). Nice vintage style tuners and bridge, the pups are unmistakeably stratty, switches and pots work fine. Set up with 9-42 strings at the moment and stays in tune very well with whammy use. This is just a real cool looking/sounding/playing strat copy. It surpised me, I bet it will surprise you. Notice the pickguard is mint green and the rest of the plsstic is all cream/parchment. I love that look on a black strat. Couple of dings and a bit of rash here and there, but nothing major and nothing through the paint. I've played some SX strats and some GFS strats. This is a better guitar. Quality is closer to the MIJ Fernandes strat I used to have. $150 plus shipping.

Cort strat gallery

IMG_0074c.jpg

I prefer paypal. Would love to find someone local to me, but shipping is not a problem. Will entertain trades (especially if you are close and we can meet), but would prefer to sell outright.

• Members

I am leaving for Israel on the 19th to finish my Hebrew minor. I need some extra funds so I am getting rid of gear fast. Make me a reasonable offer and you could get some great gear at great prices. Pics on request.

Seymour Duncan Twin Tube - good condition still has original box

HBE Germania treble Booster

EHX Big Muff Pi

Baja Bone Bender Fuzz (MKI clone)

Tascam CD guitar trainer

Area 51 Wah board in a vox wah housing

Fuzzface/MKII 2-in-1 fuzz http://cgi.ebay.com/GERMANIUM-TONEBENDER-MARK-II-TONE-BENDER-FUZZ-FACE-IN-1_W0QQitemZ160377824145QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_A ccessories?hash=item2557436391#ht_2328wt_732

Fender Pro Junior

Gibson GA-5 gold tone

Harmony H400A - 1960s amp with nos tubes installed

Peavey PV 6 Mixer

• Members

Looking to sell my Mesa/Boogie 2x12 cab. The cab is in damn near mint condition. Its loaded with Celestion V30s. I will also throw in an exta Celestion G12H30 I have laying around. I don't want to ship the cab, but if you are willing to pay the actual shipping cost, I would consider it. Local deal, Long Island, $375 takes it.

Also for sale is a Bogner Cube 1x12 cab. The cab is also damn near mint, loaded with a Celestion V30. Sounds HUGE for a 1x12 and is super portable for a mini rig. I ran it with my axe-fx rig. $375 shipped & insured.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

IMG_1147.jpg

• Members

Ibanez TS-9DX (made in Japan, no box or papers) $70 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0103c.jpg

Boss BD-2 Blues Driver (box, no papers) $50 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0107c.jpg

Delta Labs Digital Delay (mint in box) $35 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0105c.jpg

Delta Labs Rock Distortion (mint in box) $30 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0109c.jpg