Should I?

axegrinder

• Members

I wouldn't waste any time messing with him. Just do what I did here recently. A guy was selling a used LP studio satin ebony for more than you could buy one new. I posted an ad right after his explaining this. He emailed me and was not too happy. Turns out he didn't know wtf kind of guitar he had and thought it was one of the gloss black LP studios. I ended up sending him links and detailed info about what exactly he had. Never heard back from him after that.

• Members
I wouldn't waste any time messing with him. Just do what I did here recently. A guy was selling a used LP studio satin ebony for more than you could buy one new. I posted an ad right after his explaining this. He emailed me and was not too happy. Turns out he didn't know wtf kind of guitar he had and thought it was one of the gloss black LP studios. I ended up sending him links and detailed info about what exactly he had. Never heard back from him after that.

Excuse me, but isn't that "messing with him"? :poke:

• Members

It's the "
fantastic
agile les paul in honey sunburst flame finish."

yeah fantastic, just like Nacho Libre said:

"Listen, I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, the clothes, and the free creams and lotions, but my life is good. Really good. I get to wake up every morning at 5:00 a.m. and make some soup. It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed by myself all of my life. It's
fantastic
."

• Members

Some people...wow... shameless :facepalm:.

From me:

Hello,

Is this the $200, $300 or $400 version of Agile Les Paul? And what kind of case is included?

Thanks.

From seller:

It is the $300 dollar version and i am willing to lower the price to $500. I do not know the case because it is unbranded but i can see that the leather is of high quality and it is very light and comfortable to carry. The case is brand new and i am willing to sell it seperately.

Thanks,

:lol:

• Members

GAWD! here come the freaking CL polices, cluttering up the interwebz with bitching.

You think my post was bitching? I thought the whole this was kinda (mildly) funny. My apologies if it doesn't strike you as amusing.

Your post on the other hand...well that's bitching ain't it? :poke:

• Members

You think my post was bitching? I thought the whole this was kinda (mildly) funny. My apologies if it doesn't strike you as amusing.

Your post on the other hand...well that's bitching ain't it? :poke:

Clearly constitutes bitching but... He's a good guy and has what is without a doubt, my favorite avatar here.

• Members

Can I do a little, "bitching" about this CL ad:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/msg/1606806453.html

Perhaps that neck is really a Fender item, but that body looks like it was made in the first semester of Junior High wood shop (do they still have wood shop?).

You should email him a link for a 3/8" roundover bit, or ask if the guitar comes with one. :p

BTW the guy selling the $300 Agile for $450 (after lowering it from $650 and offering to me for $500) emailed me again...asked if I was still interested (like I ever was). :lol: I resisted asking him how stupid he thought I was. I mean shouldn't I be insulted?

Archived