Ibanez Refinish Thread!!!

guitarheo3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I was thinking that....I took a ton of pics. Could give a step-by-step of how I did it.....I'll start one when I get home.

ya but that thing looks sparkly as {censored} and extremely nice for being your first paintjob. i wanna see how you got the glittery stuff in there :thu:

• Members
haha its cool
:lol:
it wuz pretty random though :poke: hows the ibanez comin along now?
:confused:

its looking really good actually! everyday i go check on it in the garage. it's just kinda chilln. i think i'm gonna get started on my LP this weekend so i'll have something to do while this cures :poke: i was thinking a silerburst top with black sides and back as opposed to silver. and more black around the silver in the burst.

• Members
its looking really good actually! everyday i go check on it in the garage. it's just kinda chilln. i think i'm gonna get started on my LP this weekend so i'll have something to do while this cures :poke: i was thinking a silerburst top with black sides and back as opposed to silver. and more black around the silver in the burst.

that should look awesome! I love the idea of silverburst but have only seen it on like 1 guitar. and that wuz an epi les paul. But it should be cool anyway! :cool:

• Members
that should look awesome! I love the idea of silverburst but have only seen it on like 1 guitar. and that wuz an epi les paul. But it should be cool anyway!
:cool:

ya man i think i could make it look pretty metal. but i'm still deciding. a sea foam green lp would be kinda cool :p

Archived