GFS LP kit for Zemmy - gonna have tons of pics

newbuilder

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Come on, give us something.

Even a tease.

I took a teaser picture for you and will be working on it this weekend for sure if not sooner.

039-1.jpg

The other pics show what else was in the package, thank you Zemmy, Now I have the necesary "good whiskey" needed to start.;)

040-1.jpg
041-1.jpg

• Members
I took a teaser picture for you and will be working on it this weekend for sure if not sooner.

039-1.jpg

The other pics show what else was in the package, thank you Zemmy, Now I have the necesary "good whiskey" needed to start.
;)

040-1.jpg
041-1.jpg

Hell yeah, there we go.

• Members
i got the stain today...gonna drop it off tomorrow to be overnighted to you

you should have it saturday then:thu:

I will be glueing today. I worked out the neck pocket issues and will be shimming with Mahogany. There were some uneven spots and spots where they routed short, it was minimal enough that I was able to shave it with a razor blade and it came out really clean, in comparison. It would already be glued and clamped except my brand new bottle of titebond came up missing, damn kids.

029-1.jpg
030-1.jpg
031-1.jpg
032-1.jpg

• Members
Got em. I can't wait to hear them. I love the hand written model and am really glad that he ordered from you.

I will be glueing today. I worked out the neck pocket issues and will be shimming with Mahogany. There were some uneven spots and spots where they routed short, it was minimal enough that I was able to shave it with a razor blade and it came out really clean, in comparison. It would already be glued and clamped except my brand new bottle of titebond came up missing, damn kids.

030-1.jpg

is this joint for real? is that how it fits together?

if so, i will not be buying one of these kits after all... :freak:

Archived