I like this place this way

dimmypage

• Members

Compared to the functionality in 2.0 this forum now seems like a monkey programmed it.

We love monkeys though, don't we?

Got to say, listening to loaded music direct onto the web page is pretty cool.

And I really think that if they could speed up loading time & add a quick reply box, the other forum would be pretty sorted.

• Members

yep.. she is not fancy but she dose the dishes..

i hate... hate? well.. really dont like the new 2.0

its sterile and slow its like a big fancy car with a running on 3 cylinders..

it looks pretty.. but once you get behind the wheel... things start to show..

that engine sounds horrid.. there is no pickup,, thing handles like mule with one good eye and a bum leg...

but im not tech savy enough to understand the finer points of the forum world..

whatever... ;)

• Members

The extra functionality of 2.0 minus a ton of people does NOT add up to improvement for me.

the thing that kinda erks me just a bit is the folks who. Run this ole pack mule down saying that 2.0 is light years ahead and is the new wave.. NOW NOW!

baby! its Today.. but they find them self back here.. im not naming the asshats.. because all you really have to do is check your hat.. if there is an Ass there... the thing that makes a forum interesting is contribution.. if you have 8 people this is a guess.. there may be more.. on 2.0 but the only topic of conversation is.. how much better 2.0 is.. then it gets a bit stale.. quick..

all the zim zam raza ma tazz.. apps in the wold will not matter is you have just lame topics.. im sure the Martha Stewart Forum is full of cool functionality.. inserting scrapbook art and such.. but i dont want to talk with those folks..

... rant off..

• Members

the thing that kinda erks me just a bit is the folks who. Run this ole pack mule down saying that 2.0 is light years ahead and is the new wave.. NOW NOW!

baby! its Today.. but they find them self back here.. im not naming the asshats.. because all you really have to do is check your hat.. if there is an Ass there... the thing that makes a forum interesting is contribution.. if you have 8 people this is a guess.. there may be more.. on 2.0 but the only topic of conversation is.. how much better 2.0 is.. then it gets a bit stale.. quick..

all the zim zam raza ma tazz.. apps in the wold will not matter is you have just lame topics.. im sure the Martha Stewart Forum is full of cool functionality.. inserting scrapbook art and such.. but i dont want to talk with those folks..

... rant off..

Man, I couldn't agree more. Now you have people posting over here on 1.0 about what a bunch of loser whiners we are for not embracing 2.0. OK then stay on 2.0 and don't bother coming back here. If this place is so lame and yesterday, then don't come here! Except, oh yeah, it's pretty {censored}ing quiet over at 2.0 because only a handful want to be there, and in the midst of all that quiet, those nasty screaming voices in your head are a bit too loud so you have to come over here and let the voices loose.

do us a favor stay at 2.0 and seek the help of a psychiatrist. We don't need your dysfunction!

Archived