Like Malmsteen or not, this is so funny...

CoqBelliqueux

• Members

I love the guy, he's so natural and cool, but that pile of guitars all over the place is one of the funniest things I've seen in a loooong time. I really needed it, too.

He even has a Sky guitar... that he just drops in the corner like that. :facepalm::cry:

[YOUTUBE]cQANhRXDDt0[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Yeah I remember seeing this a while ago and thinking the same thing :lol:

"and heres a 1954, all original strat, 10th one ever made" *throws onto pile of guitars* :facepalm:

I baby all of my guitars, but ironically thats how i store everything else that I own... :facepalm:

• Members

Love him or loathe him (and I'm becoming increasingly fond of him) THATS a REAL guitarist, not obsessing over the tools of his trade and getting everything so it suits HIM.

I did think his tone at the start was a bit iffy, but if I could play like that, I'd ram my tone down everyones throat and not give a {censored}.

Awesome!

:thu:

• Members

He got the idea of a scallopped fretboard from a 1700 era lute brought into a shop he was working in (and not from Blackmore who he ripped most of his riffs off of as well).

Yea right, go with that ya midevil bastard.

• Members
How the hell is he a poseur?

Well, he copied his entire look off of Ritchie Blackmore for starters then he does what he does. He thinks he is Mozart or something, spending 6K on guitars so he can throw them around "look how rich I am, I am so rock and roll I don't care...because I'm also a classical musician whose work will stand the test of time like Bach or Mozart..." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's just a hair metal guitar player. :bor:

• Members

yet all of you are thinking about him right now! Lol Yngwie is in yer head and will always be till you are 100 years old.

Yngwie is a true force of nature, you can't help but think about him late at night just before you fall asleep...Try this experiment: close your eyes and try not to think about Yngwie. It can't be done.

• Members
yet all of you are thinking about him right now! Lol Yngwie is in yer head and will always be till you are 100 years old.

Yngwie is a true force of nature, you can't help but think about him late at night just before you fall asleep...Try this experiment: close your eyes and try not to think about Yngwie. It can't be done.

:lol:

Old Yngwie arguments are old.

Archived