Yngwie's 55 Strat on the ebays

Angry Tele

• Members
No not broke the dude said he traded him a Ferarri for the strat, now unless Ferraris make nice cars to sleep in I dont think hes broke.
:)

Why does that mean he is not broke? If he had the money, he could have bought the Ferrari outright and kept his vintage Strat.

• Members

Non-original case, knobs don't match, neither does one of the tuners. Replaced pots. That goop-o paint job covers a multitude of sins as well.

I see a '55 neck, some old pickups, and maybe some old plastic.

• Members
Non-original case, knobs don't match, neither does one of the tuners. Replaced pots. That goop-o paint job covers a multitude of sins as well.

Yeah, but it comes with three picks... :lol:

• Members
Why does that mean he is not broke? If he had the money, he could have bought the Ferrari outright and kept his vintage Strat.

There's a video on Youtube of him doing a little show 'n' tell of his guitar collection. One vintage Strat probably doesn't really matter too much to him going by that video. :idk:

• Members

Unless the current buyer swapped out some parts without telling anyone, my guess is it's legit. I doubt George Gruhn is going to put his name on a Certificate of Authenticity if the guitar isn't up to spec. He has too much reputation on the line for that.

Archived