Picked up a new Vox AC30C2 last night...

pixelchemist

• Members

So now I'm running my rig in stereo between the AC30 and a Mesa Electradyne....

was questioning if I liked the VOX last night while playing at very low volume (it was 2am) and just was not really feeling it. I actually was ready to box it back up and return it this weekend. :cry:

So my wife and kids weren't home when i was about to head out to work this morning so I called in to say I was going to be about an hour late.

tossed in some earplugs.... cranked both amps & all i can say is WOW!!!:eek::eek::eek: full "The Edge" and "STP" experience. I don't think i have ever been happier with my gear than I was this morning.

The Eventide TimeFactor, ModFactor, and TC GMajor/2 sound so amazing in full stereo.

Now i just need to pick up some mics to mic the second amp so I can do some recording.

I'll grab some pics of everything tonight. :thu:

• Members

So now I'm running my rig in stereo between the AC30 and a Mesa Electradyne....

was questioning if I liked the VOX last night while playing at very low volume (it was 2am) and just was not really feeling it. I actually was ready to box it back up and return it this weekend.
:cry:

So my wife and kids weren't home when i was about to head out to work this morning so I called in to say I was going to be about an hour late.

tossed in some earplugs.... cranked both amps & all i can say is WOW!!!
:eek:
full "The Edge" and "STP" experience. I don't think i have ever been happier with my gear than I was this morning.

The Eventide TimeFactor, ModFactor, and TC GMajor/2 sound so amazing in full stereo.

Now i just need to pick up some mics to mic the second amp so I can do some recording.

I'll grab some pics of everything tonight.
:thu:

Hey bro - Do you really have to crank it to get a nice sound out of the AC30? I'm really torn between the 15 and 30 b/c I'm concerned I may not be able to get the "STP" tone with the 15.

• Members

Hey bro - Do you really have to crank it to get a nice sound out of the AC30? I'm really torn between the 15 and 30 b/c I'm concerned I may not be able to get the "STP" tone with the 15.

No, but they sound "ace" cranked. AC15 is same way.

Oh and congrats on the rig Pixel. AC30 is my #1 amp. Looks tasty.

• Members

No, but they sound "ace" cranked. AC15 is same way.

Oh and congrats on the rig Pixel. AC30 is my #1 amp. Looks tasty.

I think I'm going to have to just so with the 30 b/c I've always wanted one. It will be a life long purchase as well.

Archived