what's the best color for a strat?

RaoulDuke

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That first deep green is quite nice, and the sienna burst oozes class. Had a friend who's band all had strats and p basses, all white. Thought that was boring overall.

To answer your question: the best color is the one YOU like best.

• Members

I've had a lot of different colored Strats, but my overall favorite is Shell Pink, the rarest of all colored Strats.

However, having tired of Fenders in general after years of owning them, I have commissioned Vigier to build me a custom guitar in a slightly different shade of Shell pink and due sometime early next year. It will be the very first Vigier in a pink color*.

*Youri de Groote had Vigier build him a guitar in "Baby Bottle", which I have been told by Vigier is more rose colored and Youri asked that any other Vigier guitar not be reproduced in that color.

DSCF0054.jpg

• Members

I forgot about surf green. I used to write it off as too girly but I love it now. Not to be confused with seafoam green which is a little too puke green for my tastes.

r46254_lg1.jpg

I can live with seafoam green, but surf green is too perfect.

Shootin' for an American Vintage '57 by November.

• Members

I've had a lot of different colored Strats, but my overall favorite is Shell Pink, the rarest of all colored Strats.

However, having tired of Fenders in general after years of owning them, I have commissioned Vigier to build me a custom guitar in a slightly different shade of Shell pink and due sometime early next year. It will be the very first Vigier in a pink color*.

*Youri de Groote had Vigier build him a guitar in "Baby Bottle", which I have been told by Vigier is more rose colored and Youri asked that any other Vigier guitar not be reproduced in that color.

DSCF0054.jpg

Here is an image about one of Youri de Groote's Vigier Guitar :

5604.jpg

;)

Archived