Is it wrong to play guitar in bed?

kulardenu

• Members

Nah not wrong. Possibly risky depending on the guitar if you fall asleep with it in bed with you though. I wouldn't want my SG falling out of my bed headstock first, I know that much:eek: Pretty sure the strat or RG would be fine though:lol: In fact....believe it or not I haven't slept yet and i've never tried this.....so I think ima grab my strat or maybe my seagull and go off to bed pretty soon:love:

• Members

Play in the shower for all I care. I remember hearing in an interview saying that John Mayer would sometimes play the acoustic after having sex haha..... Like right after.

This is why I check every potential used guitar purchase with a ultraviolet illuminator.

• Members

This is why I check every potential used guitar purchase with a ultraviolet illuminator.

Wow bitchin idea. My blond yammie is used too. Maybe I should see if it's been round the world?

The ultraviolet illuminator it's not just for cats! :thu:

Wonder how may here is going to pop one on the ole lady when she comes in from Girls Night Out now?

• Members

I have a very bad back due to being blown up by a RPG while overseas..I still have a piece shrapnel lodged in my spine.. At times it becomes very uncomfortable to play in a sitting position...I practice a lot of hours at a time so i have become very adept to playing guitar while laying on my back in bed..The only problem is i have a habit of falling asleep with the guitar..

The spooning position with a Strat causes intonation problems because your leg lays across your tremolo arm for hours at a tine stretching the strings..I know some may laugh at this but it is a real life problem...

Archived