Ok, I'm about to FREAK OUT!!!!!! Confirmed delivery, no box. WTF????

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

What do I do??????:mad::confused::mad::confused:

My Malekko Trem was supposedly delivered today, left on the porch, UPS. I know.

Got home, it isn't here. Am I fucked?

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&Requester=NES&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&loc=en_US&tracknum=1Z4391RA0392215982

There's the tracking link. God dammit. Are my neighbors stealing from me? Am I just out 100 bux or is there aynthing I can do? Help, please.

:cry::mad::confused:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess your first step is to contact UPS and confirm that it was not mistakenly marked as delivered, then you'd have to file a police report.

These days it's nothing for someone to take something off of your porch ...

And in the U.S.'s Upper Midwest it is something for someone to take something off of your porch ...

• Members

I've had strange stuff happen with tracking where it said it was delivered, but then I Realized the same tracking number was used for some other package like a year ago or something. sometimes the tracking stuff is flaky.

But that does suck ass, man, I'd definitely call UPS and explain.

• Members

That's happened to me twice

The first time it was just the next door neighbor's house. The second time if was a Gibson Firebird from AMS and it was delivered on the same street, but several houses/lots down from me. I looked 2 houses in all directions, but not far enough. And since the home they delivered at was a "summer home" for the resident, it wasn't found for a couple days.

So look far in most directions and you may find it.

• Members

Call UPS and see if they can tell you the address it was delivered to. I once had a package from AT&T delivered to a local AT&T store instead of my house (which it clearly was addressed to) by FedEx. I was able to get the exact address and call the manager of the store to have him give me my package instead of having FedEx retrieve it and redeliver.

-- N

• Members

THANKS GUYS!!!!!! I feel better now. Had to go to practice. I will call as soon as they open in the AM. I really hope it's cool though.

These mix-up stories make me feel much better. My street is quiet and people keep to themselves. Not really what I would think AT ALL, but it's the only possibility other than a mix-up. :idk: Hopefully tomorrow brings better news. Also, I have 2 more pedals on the way!!!!

However, I think if someone did take it, they would've gotten and said "wtf is this" and then know that the boxes at my house are pointless crap that they don't want...

Keep your fingers crossed for my little trem, hope he's ok.

malekko%20trem.jpg

• Members

UPS from my experience is a bunch of idiots. It probably got mis-scanned in their warehouse as delivered and will show up tomorrow or the next day. Still, call and see if you can find out where it is.

Also, if it is ground I find it highly unlikely they delivered it 8 hours after they processed it at their plant. They take their time with such things to promote 3-day shipping or 2nd day air.

Good luck!

• Members

Call and find out which UPS driver delivered it, then open a claim. I ordered a bunch of hockey sticks and it was "delivered" via UPS but never actually showed up. I walked up and down the street looking for the package but found nothing. Ended up having the retailer file a claim with UPS. The driver showed up and started hassling my roommate a few days later and was acting like a crack/meth head, but never found the package. Luckily I got a refund.

Archived