The Propheads Have Lost Their Minds!

Ernest Buckley

• Members

Great, in the meantime, I tried again last night. Every time I log onto the site and begin the process of purchasing, the site kicks me out so I have to log in again. I tried this 3x last night and gave up again. Its the strangest thing. Its almost like they don`t want me to have it.
:eek:

Conspiracy...

The propheads have revoked your beanie!?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great, in the meantime, I tried again last night. Every time I log onto the site and begin the process of purchasing, the site kicks me out so I have to log in again. I tried this 3x last night and gave up again. Its the strangest thing. Its almost like they don`t want me to have it.
:eek:

Conspiracy...

They know you post here, and they love you.

• Members

As far as I know (I have Reason 4 and Recycle....but never use them so I hardly know the features)..... it's my understanding that Record does not host 3rd party plug in's.....everything is proprietary, same with Reason. Am I right on this?

Yes, you`re correct. Honestly, REASON still has to come up a notch or two in RECORD (the DAW end of REASON6) before I drop my DAW (DP). My biggest "gripe" is that it does not host 3rd party plugs. Being a Waves user for over 10 years, I have come to know and love those sounds/plugs and I know what I`m going to get, in many ways, those plugs are like good ol` hardware pieces to me. So once REASON starts to host, I will drop DP. I know some say that day will never come but I think as REASON gets more & more popular, it will eventually host.

I know others feel REASONs MIDI capabilities are lacking. For me, its never been an issue when you consider the vast assortment of synths already included with the software. I don`t do any in depth MIDI editing so... however, as users multiply, the Propheads will incorporate the needs of their users.

People have complained about the sound as well. My only response is that REASON is immense, deep and multi-layered; if you cannot get good sounds out of it, its not the software. ;)

REASON is like any other DAW, it has its own personality and workflow so to each their own. I do agree though that eventually more and more people will realize the potential in this software and will make their way in their own time.

As for us REASON users, everyday is Christmas morning.

Archived