Show me your TELES with rear BELLY/TUMMY cuts and/or Front FOREARM cuts

Johansolo

• Members

ive decided to take a disc sander to to my HWY1 Body (bought used and its going to be sanded back and refinished) to do a rear belly/tummy cut

needs some inspiration...show me yours.

im still contemplating whether to do a front forearm carve, so post away!!

• Members

My STL Ash undergoing Tru-Oil refin, with both cuts

pasturecaster2coats.jpg

Mocked up. I did the "engraving" with a dremel. The brand, in cattleman lingo

reads "Rockin' Sixty-nine" registered to my uncle duke. Yeah, that's his real name.

mockup.jpg

It's together and wired with the 4 way now - (there's a P90 under the cowhide) I'm tweaking. Super comfy, twangs like crazy.

There's an STL Ash near stock for sale right now on the AGF forum - No more new ones will be coming down the Rondo pipeline - the way I understand it

headstocklogos.jpg

• Members

I think the blackout series from Fender has a tummy cut. I love the tele sound but hate the edge of teles against my forearm -- the tummy cut takes the sharpness off the front by allowing the guitar to angle slightly. I'm sure this was obvious to most of you but I just discovered this elegant fix to my problem with teles.

• Members

pasturecaster2coats.jpg

reads "Rockin' Sixty-nine" registered to my uncle duke. Yeah, that's his real name.

mockup.jpg

It's together and wired with the 4 way now - (there's a P90 under the cowhide) I'm tweaking. Super comfy, twangs like crazy.

There's an STL Ash near stock for sale right now on the AGF forum - No more new ones will be coming down the Rondo pipeline - the way I understand it

headstocklogos.jpg

Where did you get the hardware??? Nice!

• Members

mockup.jpg

love a stealth tele......................

Archived