NGD Classic Vibe 50's hot rod....

VH5150

• Members

Not that exactly bridge but they have them with a 6 saddle bridge which is basically what that is...

oh i didn't think you could drop one in that easily. would be nice to have a standard tele with that route tho. I know about the blacktop's before you ask, but they have the cutaway which kinda sucks.

No need to sound so douchy about it man.

• Members

oh i didn't think you could drop one in that easily. would be nice to have a standard tele with that route tho. I know about the blacktop's before you ask, but they have the cutaway which kinda sucks.

Could you please point out where exactly I sounded douchy about it??? I was only pointing out that Fender does indeed make a dual humbucker Telecaster with a 6 saddle bridge... At no point did I belittle you, make fun of you or call you an idiot or a moron..

• Members

There was nothing in his post that was remotely douche-y. Relax.

• Members

Mine is modded into a Nashville like Tele with Fender noiseless pickups and an extra 2 way toggle switch for a total of 7 pickup options.

100_9774.jpg

That is how my 99 American Deluxe was supposed to be when I ordered it except Fender changed the specs to two pickups. Last year I found out it was routed for the middle pickup so I modded it to how it should of been when I ordered it. The two Tele pickups are Noiseless Teles and the middle is a Noiseless Strat.

fenderamericandeluxetel.jpg

Archived