NGD Classic Vibe 50's hot rod....

VH5150

• Members

Could you please point out where exactly I sounded douchy about it??? I was only pointing out that Fender does indeed make a dual humbucker Telecaster with a 6 saddle bridge... At no point did I belittle you, make fun of you or call you an idiot or a moron..

haha sorry man dunno what i was thinking, long ass day. What i mean is why do we never see a tele with the bridge humbucker cut out? if that makes any sense? I know its just cosmetics but i know alot of guys that would buy one in a heartbeat..

• Members

haha sorry man dunno what i was thinking, long ass day. What i mean is why do we never see a tele with the bridge humbucker cut out? if that makes any sense? I know its just cosmetics but i know alot of guys that would buy one in a heartbeat..

Fender's been doing this long enough to put out every kind of telecaster.

DV016_Jpg_Large_511262_web_comp.jpg

Nice guitar, OP.

• Members

It is okay and apology accepted, I have to admit I was kind of surprised because I was honestly just trying to help out... I love Telecasters, i only have 5 of them. :)

• Members
It is okay and apology accepted, I have to admit I was kind of surprised because I was honestly just trying to help out... I love Telecasters, i only have 5 of them.
:)

nice one :) I only have the one atm. I've always been more of a LP guy but lately I've fallen for strat's and tele's. they're alot of fun but I've had pretty bad GAS for a Jazzmaster recently..

• Members

nice one
:)
I only have the one atm. I've always been more of a LP guy but lately I've fallen for strat's and tele's. they're alot of fun but I've had pretty bad GAS for a Jazzmaster recently..

I started out a Gibson Les Paul guy and at some point just got crazy for Strats and Telecasters. I also have 4 Strats. :) That is the one Fender I want that I haven't gotten yet. If I ever get another guitar and it isn't a 60th Anniversary Telecaster or a 52 RI Telecaster, then it is going to be a Jazzmaster... But I seriously doubt I will be getting another guitar anytime soon. Not if I want to get married anyway... :)

Archived