GFS problems

Belva

• Members

This is just an FYI post. Many have voiced concerns about the lack of customer service from GFS. I had noticed delayed shipping times and orders not filled correctly myself. I almost gave up on GFS. But my last order was filled correctly, I had notification when the order was shipped and the order was correct. I also didn't have to wait forever to get my order.

I'd be willing to bet the bitching we did here has been heard.:thu:

• Members

Got a couple of bodies from them during the Labor Day sale. I have always had good luck with bodies and parts from there, but both arrived with issues that should have made them B-stocks-- some blems under the clear coat of both bodies and damage inside of the control rout for the tele body. I emailed them as I have occasionally in the past to start a return, but I was told I needed to send pictures to them to start the process. WTF?

• Members

I had noticed long ship times on my last two orders. And they were correct, but xtra stuff, which will not be mentioned, was in the order. Wasn't on the invoice. This one was right on. This indicates the problems many were having may be reduced. Granted, all companies phuck up from time to time. Hopefuly they're back to where they used to be.

Maybe Jay was serving a prison sentence?

• Members

Get me one of those Chevy's with the big fins and cat's eye tailights in black while you're there.

My folks had one of those as the family car. Two-tone. It was way cool.

It replaced the old 1951 gray Chevy. I think they all were gray - or maybe the 50's was really in black and white, can't quite remember that far back.

Archived