Monster Cable likes PIPA

98 les paul

• Members

Yeah I saw that. I was going to post it up here to see what people thought. I don't see why they support it, no one pirates cables!

But yeah, I saw that and I don't think I'll be buying from em anytime soon. I know it sounds a bit odd but there are plenty of other cables out there and if my money is going towards a company that doesn't support it I'm happy. I feel guilty playing my current monster cables.

Also, I'm confused how those sites in that article are rogue... I know that those sites could be threatened with SOPA and PIPA, which is ridiculous, but how the heck do they affect Monster? Because people can buy cheaper new cables or used cables through them?

• Members

Yeah I saw that. I was going to post it up here to see what people thought. I don't see why they support it, no one pirates cables!

But yeah, I saw that and I don't think I'll be buying from em anytime soon. I know it sounds a bit odd but there are plenty of other cables out there and if my money is going towards a company that doesn't support it I'm happy. I feel guilty playing my current monster cables.

Also, I'm confused how those sites in that article are rogue... I know that those sites could be threatened with SOPA and PIPA, which is ridiculous, but how the heck do they affect Monster? Because people can buy cheaper new cables or used cables through them?

They're not rogue sites. This is why PIPA and SOPA are dangerous. If you don't like something, you can them shut down.

• Members

They're not rogue sites. This is why PIPA and SOPA are dangerous. If you don't like something, you can them shut down.

I know I know. I know they aren't "rogue", but I find it ridiculous that they claim that they are. I have already called my reps around here to get their stance. Thank goodness they are all opposed. They said that it will probably fail. More people are falling back on it since so many are pushing it forward with all the flaws.

• Members

Yeah, why's everyone hating on her lately?

Beats me dogg...I think Katherine and Pippa are both sexy, classy, and a catch for anyone... trash like the Kardashian hookers could learn something from these sisters that it's possible to be sexy and sophisticated at the same time.

• Members

Both SOPA and PIPA are extremely badly written: basically if one complaint is made against you, your website is shut down until it gets through the courts.

Either somebody wasn't thinking when they drafted that bill, or there's another target we're not supposed to see.

Archived