Jeff Beck on SNL tonite

Angry Tele

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn wish I knew about this but clips should be up on Youtube which will spare me the torture of having to sit through that dreadful cast. I have watched SNL from the very first show and think of all the great talent and casts that made it the classic show it was. But it is time to pull the plug!

this cast is great. ask any former cast member and they will all say the same thing: people always say the previous cast is the best ...its just a silly psycho-social response people have.

time to pull your plug

• Members

Jeff hates to play Fender CS Sigs

interesting as that myth was started by the guy who makes Jeffs strats

"Jeff wanted the biggest necks he could get-like baseball bats-so I patterned them after a 1935 Gibson l-5. Each neck is big, but different in size and shape and feel. The seafoam green one, which Jeff favors, is an inch thick all the way down."

-Jay Black

• Members

Jeff hates to play Fender CS Sigs

I take that as he didnt like the one green CS guitar that split. However since all of Jeffs necks

were made custom for him by Fender CS how can he not like to play his CS sig?

Interesting that he likes bass wood bodies. All my Jeff Beck necks are on bass wood bodies not the JB bodies ,

I been doing that for 10 years .

• Members

this cast is great. ask any former cast member and they will all say the same thing: people always say the previous cast is the best ...its just a silly psycho-social response people have.

True. I have posted about that before.

• Members

Maybe its my imagination, but it almost seems like Jeff was "accidentally" moving behind Mick on purpose. And Mick finally caught on and shoved Beck playfully. :lol: Either way it was obviously a light-hearted performance. Actually all three performances looked fun... that's when watching music is a joy.

• Members

Maybe its my imagination, but it almost seems like Jeff was "accidentally" moving behind Mick on purpose. And Mick finally caught on and shoved Beck playfully.
:lol:
Either way it was obviously a light-hearted performance. Actually all three performances looked fun... that's when watching music is a joy.

thats exactly what happened...mick turned to where Beck should have been and he was behind him ...haha

• Members

You mean his mirco tones? I think there off pitch and there mirco tones and he is rarely off pitch say like Buddy Guy.

Drink lotsa water ...

Then get some sleep, neck a few black coffees and then repost.

• Members

You can tell who had "relations" with wiig based on her goodbyes. Jason Sudekis was pissed in the background during the ruby tuesday number haha

Well Jason and Bill Hader didn't dance, but hugged and she teared up with the words between each of them. The relations my have no place as they all started on the show together in 2005. So between the show and various movies they've been working together for seven years, I would say it's the longer/deeper relationships that were evident.

Oh, and Samberg started at the same time too.

• Members

Ive recently started watching SNL on with my gf now that its on hulu after missing it for some time.

Ive noticed the sound is considerably better than it used to be. Back in the day it was just awful and I never understood it at all.

Now it seems like its always very good.

Archived