Offsets?? Eeeeeew, wouldn't even touch one with yours

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People like to crap on Mustang for whatever reason.

Dude,
play
a good one. You'll wonder why you carry all that extra weight.

Weight is a big thing for you, huh? I've got a Resoglass guitar, it's super light, which is nice, but weight has never been a deal breaker for me. Even the heaviest Jaguar isn't that heavy.

• Members

Weight is a big thing for you, huh? I've got a Resoglass guitar, it's super light, which is nice, but weight has never been a deal breaker for me. Even the heaviest Jaguar isn't that heavy.

My Jags have consistently weighed in at over 9 pounds, which isn't that heavy, but it's Les Paul territory, which I don't like unless I do have a Les Paul.

I like Jags, though, and I just bought a Jagmaster (my second). I could imagine building a Jag from paulownia or some similar light wood and I'd probably enjoy it.

• Members

Tastemanship you may have, but I have tits, and your guitar is coloured by the urine of 17 old ladies with bladder infections

Dat's Mojo, mang

Remind me to pee on your fave guitar to make things even:poke:

• Members
Oh hey, check out this Toronado on ebay, could be a deal for someone, these are decently rare, especially this iteration:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FENDER-TORONADO-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-W-GIG-BAG-/280884732911?pt=Guitar&hash=item416608e3ef#ht_500wt_919

Dayum!!! I have the exact same Toronado, and I tried to sell it on ebay; it only made it to $360, and the guy never paid! :facepalm: -Adam

• Members

I like guitars that make sound when I plug them into an amp.

I don't hate a guitar because of its shape or the types of music currently associated with a given guitar type. When I see a Jag or a Jazzmaster, I think of surf more than Indie Hipster stuff.

Basically, if I can take a guitar, plug it into a Vox, Fender or Marshall amp and get some sort of usable tone out of it, I can get along with it.

:idk:

• Members

I was in a band with a guy whose main guitar was a Les Paul Std. His backup guitar was a Jazzmaster. It wasn't meant to be anything but backup in case he broke a string, fortunately he broke strings occasionally. That Jazzmaster sounded GREAT. I never cared for the look of the Jazzmasters but his gave me a whole lot of respect for their tones.

Archived