jjpistols for mod 2012

jjpistols

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

JJ is just about crazy enough to help run this place. He has my support.

That is not, however, a reflection of Fretsy. Frets does a fine job around here, and is called friend by many. However, one man cannot hold back the tidal wave of stupidity. If help is needed, there are worse ideas than giving JJ a key to the asylum.

• Members

We can strengthen our community by running off outsiders! Rules can mean something here at HC, just like in Canada! We can learn to say rules in another language! (unless you already speak Canadian, then obviously, this part is not applicable to you)

based on this I say yes! It can only bring the LOLz

• Members

If there are no anvils at hand, one does what one must. Beats a parachute pack filled with dirty silverware in any case.

As chairman of Americans For Parachute Packs Filled With Dirtu Silverware (AFPPFWDS) I must register my protest. Our products have several distinct advantages over the trite anvil or piano dropped on the head.

Portability, cost and surprise, of course, are the hallmarks of a great PPFWDS attack. Once you've tried one of our great offerings, we feel that you'll never return to traditional toon attacks again.

In fact, we just signed a new distribution agreement with Acme, so you'll be seeing our wares in such new films as Daffy Does The Dishes and Fork You Bugs Bunny!

Thank you,

Chester Miltdown, Chairman

AFPPFWDD, Ltd

• Members

As chairman of Americans For Parachute Packs Filled With Dirtu Silverware (AFPPFWDS) I must register my protest. Our products have several distinct advantages over the trite anvil or piano dropped on the head.

Portability, cost and surprise, of course, are the hallmarks of a great PPFWDS attack. Once you've tried one of our great offerings, we feel that you'll never return to traditional toon attacks again.

In fact, we just signed a new distribution agreement with Acme, so you'll be seeing our wares in such new films as Daffy Does The Dishes and Fork You Bugs Bunny!

Thank you,

Chester Miltdown, Chairman

AFPPFWDD, Ltd

Good luck. ACME's quality slipped to even greater lows after it went offshore with its operations some years back. If its true that they are switching back to domestic production, like you claim, than we can look forward to a return to the merely shoddy and unpredictable performance that ACME was known for during it's glory years.

• Members

Being a mod sucks, you don't want to do it.

I'm pretty sure I just banned you for telling me what I want.

And for language. You can't {censored}ing say that something "sucks."

It's just temporary.

I think you've cooled off enough.

You've been reinstated with full privileges.

• Members

Good luck. ACME's quality slipped to even greater lows after it went offshore with its operations some years back. If its true that they are switching back to domestic production, like you claim, than we can look forward to a return to the merely shoddy and unpredictable performance that ACME was known for during it's glory years.

Our products are manufactured using only the best illegal immigrant labor in the alley behind a Thai restaurant in Encinada. They will fail unpredictably and with catastrophic results. Rest assured, we make only the finest quality junk available on the market at any price.

Excuse me, I need to go see what just exploded. It looks hilarious.

• Members

Usually a groundswell can only lead to one th...

(((phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!)))

Oops! And there it went (phew!).

Anywhoo, I'm with ya! :thu::cool: