Mojo for MetalheadUK

csm

• Members

Marc, you're one of the most talented players I've heard ever, anywhere. The fact that you're a nice guy just makes it more irritating, because I can't even hate you in a jealous, spiteful way.:)

Hope you're well and rocking sooner than you even hope, and keeping my fingers crossed for you-

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Marc, you're one of the most talented players I've heard
ever
, anywhere. The fact that you're a nice guy just makes it more irritating, because I can't even hate you in a jealous, spiteful way.
:)

Well put! :thu:

Marc, here's a second serving of mojo, thoughts, prayers and wishes. :)

• Members

Marc and Jan are at the hospital now -- Mrs Metalhead sez she'll phone or text me as soon as the surgeons have done their stuff, and when she does I'll report to y'all in this thread ...

So: fingers, toes and all available digits crossed for a straightforward, uncomplicated and SUCCESSFUL procedure ...

• Members

... and the latest: op seems to have been a success (X-ray this morning confirms absence of the kidney stone which was the cause of the ongoing trouble) and Marc's back home ... in a certain amount of pain and discomfort, but that's normal in the immediate aftermath of such surgery. Jah willing, all that remains now is rest, recuperation and post-op healing.

Ree-SULT!

(Subject, of course, to a post-op check-up in 6 weeks' time.)

Archived