Any Ed Roman Love?

bjcarl

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

View Post

Is that so? Well, I'd like to meet the guy who deemed you the head of the "who's racist" committee and have him disbarred. I've heard some of the kindest people occasionally make racist jokes and misguided remarks, but I'd never call them racist. People who give minorities jobs during times of economic turmoil, never use racist terminology, and aren't afraid to shake their hand are not racist.

You don't know racist until you meet a white man so insecure that he can't stand to be in the same room as a black man, or someone who believes Jews are the devil.

You make {censored}-eating pigs look smart.

You're logic is ridiculous. basically what you are saying is the only people who can be racist are people who lynch black people and gas jews.

If you wouldn't call those people racist, then you're nothing but an apologist.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sillypeoples

View Post

Anyone in here actually been ripped off by Ed Roman. I mean, they ordered a PRS and got a Squire? Seriously, I want to hear it from the real folk with the real chapped butt holes.

I always wanted to be a rockstar and walk into his store just to see how he treated me. It would be cool is some big name went in and he didn't recognize him, so when he made some smart comment, they'd leave, and the dude behind the counter would say, "Hey, boss, I think about five grand just left the building."

• Members

View Post

Anyone in here actually been ripped off by Ed Roman. I mean, they ordered a PRS and got a Squire? Seriously, I want to hear it from the real folk with the real chapped butt holes.

I always wanted to be a rockstar and walk into his store just to see how he treated me. It would be cool is some big name went in and he didn't recognize him, so when he made some smart comment, they'd leave, and the dude behind the counter would say, "Hey, boss, I think about five grand just left the building."

• Members

I recall meeting up with Ed Roman and his entourage at a Five Towns College guitar show over 20 years ago.

I was with a talented luthier, who would later become a very good friend, who asked Ed about buying back a guitar body that this luthier hand cut for Ed.

Ed said OK but asked for well over 3 times the original selling price. I thought my luthier buddy was going to murder Ed on the spot.

It created an uncomfortable scene. I wanted to leave immediately.

Good or a fair meeting?

I never had any experience with Ed Roman since then.

• Members

I recall meeting up with Ed Roman and his entourage at a Five Towns College guitar show over 20 years ago.

I was with a talented luthier, who would later become a very good friend, who asked Ed about buying back a guitar body that this luthier hand cut for Ed.

Ed said OK but asked for well over 3 times the original selling price. I thought my luthier buddy was going to murder Ed on the spot.

It created an uncomfortable scene. I wanted to leave immediately.

Good or a fair meeting?

I never had any experience with Ed Roman since then.

• Members

View Post

Everything I ever bought at East Coast Music Mall was fantastic except for a cable I bought which was quickly replaced without questions.

I did buy a couple guitars there though that go into the "what the {censored} was I thinking" folder. Those only had myself to blame though

Archived