What guitar makes you the most creative?

ajympt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have three different electric guitars that are really different. One Strat, one Ibanez shred guitar with a floyd rose and hot pickups and a LP-ish guitar. They all put me in different moods to come up with {censored}.

I do keep going back to the Strat most of the time. It's just such a nice, versatile guitar.

• Members

I have three different electric guitars that are really different. One Strat, one Ibanez shred guitar with a floyd rose and hot pickups and a LP-ish guitar. They all put me in different moods to come up with {censored}.

I do keep going back to the Strat most of the time. It's just such a nice, versatile guitar.

• Members

The time of the day and the mood I am in are what effect how creative I am! It doesn't make much of a difference which guitar I grab if I am not feeling it. They are all just tools to get the job done to me. Different ones might steer the direction I am going when being creative though.

• Members

The time of the day and the mood I am in are what effect how creative I am! It doesn't make much of a difference which guitar I grab if I am not feeling it. They are all just tools to get the job done to me. Different ones might steer the direction I am going when being creative though.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ajympt

View Post

What guitar do you play that makes you "get out of your box" ?

Basically any guitar I play shortly after I get high. Fifteen minutes to an hour after blazing up is a golden time for me as far as playing goes: everything seems to come so much smoother and with little effort, the ideas just seem to flow directly my fingers without the brain getting in the way, and particularly varying dynamics and timing comes almost without any effort at all.

And my CV 60s Strat seems best of all for that effect.

Archived