Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a set of kluson vintage type tuners 3+3 greenish plastic buttons, in mint shape, branded epiphone I think they came off a g-400 iirc. Would like to trade for a set of vintage fender type tuners with split shafts. Anyone interested please P.M. me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got a couple cabs that I need to get rid of. One is a Dean Markley 4x12 with a blown speaker and the jacks need to be replaced. I don't need a 4x12. Ever.

Other cab is a homemade 1x12 open back with a really heavy speaker thought to be made by Eminence. Looks more like a bass speaker than guitar speaker. The covering is coming off, so it's ugly and needs to either be recovered or reglued. Solid son of a bitch, though.

Seattle area. Make me a screamin deal.

• Members

I've got a couple cabs that I need to get rid of. One is a Dean Markley 4x12 with a blown speaker and the jacks need to be replaced. I don't need a 4x12. Ever.

Other cab is a homemade 1x12 open back with a really heavy speaker thought to be made by Eminence. Looks more like a bass speaker than guitar speaker. The covering is coming off, so it's ugly and needs to either be recovered or reglued. Solid son of a bitch, though.

Seattle area. Make me a screamin deal.

Being that this is the free stuff thread, free sounds like a screamin' deal for those cabs! Too bad I'm on the other coast!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've given a lot of stuff out before in this thread, and I need a few cheap things now.

Some black chrome knobs

Stereo jack for EMGs

I do have a few things to give out, but I literally have NO MONEY to ship them, so if you want them I will need some paypal money, sorry.

Neck Humbucker (no idea where it came from) long lead, 2 conductor.

Gold SX inline tuners

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've given a lot of stuff out before in this thread, and I need a few cheap things now.

Some black chrome knobs

Stereo jack for EMGs

I do have a few things to give out, but I literally have NO MONEY to ship them, so if you want them I will need some paypal money, sorry.

Neck Humbucker (no idea where it came from) long lead, 2 conductor.

Gold SX inline tuners

thanks!

You need a barrel one or one that fits on a pickguard/jackplate? If it's for a pickguard or jack plate send me you address, I'll ship you one.

bilbo

Archived