Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

got a few things up for grabs to bump this up...

Up for grabs:
* amp corners.....chrome, black, and gold (spraypainted). dont' know how I ended up with these....some are the no-lip, some with the lip, 2 legged or 3 legged. let me know what you need.
*marshall supervibe chorus pedal. just didn't bond with it.
*lots of little drum parts, cowbell clamps, drum keys, basically a box of stuff left lying around after drummers leave. try to get a pic of the stuff tonight

and if you happen to have lying around.............
Need:
*tuner pedal
*compressor pedal
*tab books, guitar straps, cables, pics, etc ...... I teach high school guitar classes and we're always in need of more music books for kids to learn from, straps, cables, any kind of accessories.

• Members

I've got a few random tuner rings and humbucker pickup rings. Cream dimarzio ring, some wiring and pots.

Also, I have a bridge humbucker, a few bridge springs, random screws and 2 Jazzmaster pickup covers! I think I've got a TOM Epi wraparound bridge.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

got a few things up for grabs to bump this up...

Up for grabs:

* amp corners.....chrome, black, and gold (spraypainted). dont' know how I ended up with these....some are the no-lip, some with the lip, 2 legged or 3 legged. let me know what you need.

*marshall supervibe chorus pedal. just didn't bond with it.

*lots of little drum parts, cowbell clamps, drum keys, basically a box of stuff left lying around after drummers leave. try to get a pic of the stuff tonight

and if you happen to have lying around.............

Need:

*tuner pedal

*compressor pedal

*tab books, guitar straps, cables, pics, etc ...... I teach high school guitar classes and we're always in need of more music books for kids to learn from, straps, cables, any kind of accessories.

How about some tab CD's? I have saved the tab from a few of them and will keep 1 with the program (tux guitar) but you can have the others,lmk

• Members

Looks like the chorus is spoken for... DANGIT:(

I've got a couple of first act cables, an hss pickup set from a Peavey Raptor Plus, and possibly a tab book(gotta look)

Dice you need a chorus? I has a boss ch1 i am not using....

• Members

Went through my parts bin and came up with a bunch of things to donate to anyone who can use them. All I ask is for a couple dollars via PayPal to cover shipping. It may take a few days for me to ship things because I would like to wait for everything to be spoken for so I only have to make one trip to the post office. :)

Also, if anyone has a spare set of aged white/cream Strat style tone and volume knobs I would love to have them!

'69 Thinline Tele pickguard that is translucent gray/purplish. It's hard to tell from the photo that you can see through it. Protective plastic still on the top, but there are a few scuffs on the back from being in my parts box for a while now. GONE!!!

White 3-ply Tele pickguard. Still has the protective plastic. Someone slightly modified the neck pocket and did a sloppy job, but it would be covered by a 22 fret neck where the fretboard overhangs.

P6022364.jpg

Mint green pickup from a Nashville Tele that I modified for a mini humbucker in the neck and a P90 in the middle. :D

P6022367.jpg

10 packs of Guitar Research acoustic guitar strings. 12-53. GONE!!!

Cheap Tele neck pickup. Ceramic bar magnet type. Protective plastic still on the chrome cover. Leads might have to be extended.

P6022375.jpg

Six saddle Tele bridge:

P6022381.jpg

Set of six inline tuners from an 90s Squier Bullet.

P6022391.jpg

Epiphone guitar/bass tuner. Never used. GONE!

• Members

Also, if anyone has a spare set of aged white/cream Strat style tone and volume knobs I would love to have them!

I might have you covered,I have some from a strat I changed to black,let me dig in my parts box.

Edit: they are not creamy white,they are white if you still want them let me know :)

• Members

I might have you covered,I have some from a strat I changed to black,let me dig in my parts box.

Edit: they are not creamy white,they are white if you still want them let me know
:)

Thanks for the offer, Twisty! I don't think the regular white ones will work - the pickup covers are that Fender aged white/cream color so I'm trying to match those. I appreciate you thinking of me. :)

• Members

Thanks for the offer, Twisty! I don't think the regular white ones will work - the pickup covers are that Fender aged white/cream color so I'm trying to match those. I appreciate you thinking of me.
:)

No problem mang :) Well anyone need some white Strat knobs? I also have 2 white SC pup cover to go along with them :p

• Members

Need: -volume/tone knobs to fit on my G&L S500. it has a solid shaft pentameter and the old knobs are too small for it
-black pickguard that will fit an S-500... not sure if a standard strat one would fit, but hell, if you're giving it away for free, I'll take it! :wave:
-Trem arms - not the screw in kind!

Have: A few white Fender volume/tone knobs, the stock neck PUP from my G&L legacy

• Members

Up for grabs:

-strat trem, 6 screw, import. Not the best out there (probably Squier), but it will do if you need a low cost alternative. Comes in pieces, but that will help cut down shipping, as I won't need to ship in a box. I don't know if I have mounting screws or not.

-Squier neck plate. Scuffed, but will do the job. I don't have screws, sorry.

-1 set of white ceramic single coils. No screws again.

A few bucks for shipping should do.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived