Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a couple gibson pots from my SG. I assume they're 500kOhm but I can't find any resistance markings on them. Where the shafts are split, one of them has snapped off one of the split parts. I'm sure a creative person could fix it. I didn't bother because I wanted to get a couple more CTS pots to match the 2 that have been swapped out already. I'm weird like that.

I really want to find a set of 4 of those little pointer washers like old les pauls had. These things:4955_1lg.jpg

• Members

I've got a few of those "finger slicers" lying around. glad to send them to you. send me an address.

I have a couple gibson pots from my SG. I assume they're 500kOhm but I can't find any resistance markings on them. Where the shafts are split, one of them has snapped off one of the split parts. I'm sure a creative person could fix it. I didn't bother because I wanted to get a couple more CTS pots to match the 2 that have been swapped out already. I'm weird like that.

I really want to find a set of 4 of those little pointer washers like old les pauls had. These things:
4955_1lg.jpg

• Members

*bump*

I'm looking for a distortion pedal, a metronome, and one of those cool pocket amps (Marshall MS2, etc) wouldn't go amiss either :)

If you've got any of those things, and can afford to give 'em away to someone who's in dire need of them, send 'em my way :thu:

Archived