Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got a few things that I'd be open to trading with:

Dean Markley 4x12 cab with one speaker missing and needs a new jack installed in the back.

Open back 1x12 cabinet I made, but never use. Needs to be recovered, but does have a very heavy Eminence made speaker. Works fine.

Some very cheap mandolin tuners, F-Style.

A few bass tuners, Schaller style.

• Members

I have a white humbucker from a Squier Standard Series HSS Strat and a Fender MIM Strat middle pup, also white. Also have a WBW Fender SSS MIM guard as well as a single ply white guard (can't remember the brand). Also have 6 gold Fender branded bent steel Strat saddles. They're wider than normal MIM trems, think they came from a Deluxe series Strat.

• Members

I've got a pack of GHS 9 gauge strings that I won't be using. Drop me a line if you want to claim them.

If anyone has a cable up for grabs let me know. I seem to have lost my last cable during my move and I just need any replacement until I can get another one.

i could use the strings

but i don't have any extra usable cables

• Members

I have a set or two of generic ceramic strat pickups... Maybe some covers as well. I'd prefer to send one set out per member unless only one person is interested.

I could use a left-handed strat pick guard for a guitar I'm going to give away to a lefty. Color isn't too important... black, white, cream, parchment... something like that. It's going on a natural-finished body.

• Members

Yep I'm aware. I have a set on the way to me that I am giving to a friend for a project he is doing with a USA spec bridge. My guitar has the standard import bridge.

Haven't heard back from Silverring as yet so I'm guessing he either doesn't have them or he's busy. I'll shoot you a pm in a bit with my info.

sorry it took me so long. the only saddles i have are the full size ones. sorry bout that

• Members

maybe one of you guys can help me out... i need to borrow an HH Strat PG from some one for a short time, i'll send it back when finishedany of you guys got an HH Strat PG i could borrow for a while? silverring233 has been wanting an HH guard made out of diamond tread plate aluminum forever. i have a picec of material big enough to make one and a trem plate. i can do it on the machine i run, but i gotta have an actual guard or a full size print of one for a template so programming can write me a program to do it. any help would be great guys...

• 1 month later...

Archived