Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Members

Boonestunes, is the black Ibanez trem a LoTRS Pro II by chance? The string locks are the screws themselves like in a typical OFR that screw into the back? I'm trying to visualize the trem you're describing.

I think so. It does have the allen rod that goes through the trem like a regular floyd, not the low pro version. What's missing are the little (VERY little) metal blocks with a dent in them that the allen rod screws up against to hold the string in the channel.

It's essentially a licensed floyd copy in black.....

I'll try to get a picture of it tonight and post up.

also, looking for a set of amp corners for a marshall, and a 10" speaker....just in case someone has one lying around.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lets keep this going......I need one strat fender strat tuner. The kind with 2 centering pins on the part that touches the headstock.

Checking my parts box tonight to see what else I can offer up.

I have one. Pm me with your address and I'll send it.

I could use one of the import (cheap) 3-way tele switches. (not enough room for a full-size)

• Members

If anyone has that combo tool from gibson that has the truss rod wrench on one side and a little phillips on the other i would appreciate it a lot.

i have a strat bar that silver ring sent me that turned out to be too big for my mim's trem, a white rear cover for a strat, two white strat knobs (1 vol 1 tone), and a creme control cavity cover for a lp.

• Members

up for grabs-
* various strat-ish bridge saddles. i think I have a set of 5 and another full set from an ibanez gio
* ibanez floyd- needs string blocks, and arm (might be able to find it...) it's not an edge, but I seem to remember lo-trs II on it......black
* white single coil cover
* import style strat trem- plate has been painted black. fits the saddles listed above.
* MIM black strat single coil

Need:
* chrome locking nut - gave my last one away thinking I had already completed this project.....look in the case....duh
* single HB strat pickguard, any color
* solid black single coil cover (looks like EMG)
* 10" speaker- anything that works...

• Members

I have eight Dunlop Tortex reds looking for a home.

I'd be more than willing to send them off for nothing, but if you have Dunlop Ultex .73mm - or plain yellow Tortex - we could trade :)

I'm in the UK.

• Members

I have some stuff to offer up -

1 pearloid strat PG - white - bridge pickup hole slightly altered (enlarged) to house a GFS lil killer

2 strat style 5 way switches

knobs - a few white strat knobs, and a few chrome dome style knurled knobs

parts from an epiphone - bolt on lespaul flat top body, single humbucker. neck and body are partially stripped, some of the hardware has been spraypainted white.

Looking for a white, cream, or vintage mint green HHS strat pickgaurd.....or whatever....

PM me

• Members

PM'd

I have some stuff to offer up -

1 pearloid strat PG - white - bridge pickup hole slightly altered (enlarged) to house a GFS lil killer

2 strat style 5 way switches

knobs - a few white strat knobs, and a few chrome dome style knurled knobs

parts from an epiphone - bolt on lespaul flat top body, single humbucker. neck and body are partially stripped, some of the hardware has been spraypainted white.

Looking for a white, cream, or vintage mint green HHS strat pickgaurd.....or whatever....

PM me

• Members

I've got a GFS zebra humbucker pickup to give away. I don't know the model; it had a sticker that said "GFS bridge" on it (somehow the sticker seems to have gone missing). Anyway, it's hot--very hot. The pickup was pulled from the bridge of an HSS Strat-style guitar, and the leads had been cut to just make it to the volume pot, so there's very little wire on it--unless you're putting in the bridge of a Strat-style guitar, you may need to extend the leads. The mounting screws are a bit bent--you'd do well to have your own screws. But hey, you're getting this for free. PM me.

CLAIMED.

• Members

PM'd....I could use that HB....thanks

I've got a GFS zebra humbucker pickup to give away. I don't know the model; it had a sticker that said "GFS bridge" on it (somehow the sticker seems to have gone missing). Anyway, it's hot--very hot. The pickup was pulled from the bridge of an HSS Strat-style guitar, and the leads had been cut to just make it to the volume pot, so there's very little wire on it--unless you're putting in the bridge of a Strat-style guitar, you may need to extend the leads. The mounting screws are a bit bent--you'd do well to have your own screws. But hey, you're getting this for free. PM me.

Archived