Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Members

up for grabs-

* various strat-ish bridge saddles. i think I have a set of 5 and another full set from an ibanez gio

* ibanez floyd- needs string blocks, and arm (might be able to find it...) it's not an edge, but I seem to remember lo-trs II on it......black

* white single coil cover

* import style strat trem- plate has been painted black. fits the saddles listed above.

* MIM black strat single coil

Need:

* chrome locking nut - gave my last one away thinking I had already completed this project.....look in the case....duh

* single HB strat pickguard, any color

* solid black single coil cover (looks like EMG)

* 10" speaker- anything that works...

all this stuff is still available/needed. also need a case that I can ship a strat in.........

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

looking for a 1 humbucker, 1 vol, 11 hole pearloid pick gaurd. i'm also needing a white, hot bucker as well.

FYI: i've given away a ton of stuff here. i wanted to throw that in before the noobs start askng,"what are you offering?"

that being said, if i can get the above mentioned items, i'll have a sss perloid, 11 hole p/g, and several squier single coils up for grabs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a new licensed floyd trem that doesn't have a bar...none of my other bars fit (too big). need a black floyd arm that will fit an ESP licensed trem.

also looking for a tortise single humbucker strat pickguard, or any other color for that matter...............

I've got the following to offer

ibanez floyd trem

5 chrome jackson tuners

5 strat style trem saddles

6 ibanez trem saddles

gibson style posts and bushings and tailpiece chrome

• Members

Time to start cleaning out the junk room... I'll be adding to this list as I go. All I need is money to cover shipping. PM me for details.

1) plywood Tele body. Someone tried to turn it into a snakehead Esquire look-alike; the neck cavity and part of the control cavity have been filled in.

2) Tele bridge for above body. Got some rust on it. Standard Tele bridge. No screws or saddles, sorry.

Both are gone.

• Members

I have a new licensed floyd trem that doesn't have a bar...none of my other bars fit (too big). need a black floyd arm that will fit an ESP licensed trem.

also looking for a tortise single humbucker strat pickguard, or any other color for that matter...............

I've got the following to offer

ibanez floyd trem (SOLD)

5 chrome jackson tuners

5 strat style trem saddles

6 ibanez trem saddles

gibson style posts and bushings and tailpiece chrome

ibanez floyd gone, have one mim black single coil left....

Archived