Nov 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS Options

Frets99

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonedoc wrote:

Nearly 2 pages worth of PM me "Georges secret deal".

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this was the place to post deals for all., not a secret society to PM to possibly get a message for a deal.

It the deal was posted then it would not be "Georges secret deal", it would just be "Georges deal".

• Members

Current Mrrebates.com rebate rates:

Musiciansfriend.com            7%

Guitarcenter.com                 7%

WWBW.com                         7%       (Woodwind & Brasswind Site in the GC and MF

group)

Zzounds.com                       6%

Samedaymusic.com             3%

samashdirect.com                4%

musicarts.com                      4%        (Music & Arts Site in the GC and MF group)

Please PM George deal please

• Members

Amazon ran a lightning deal on this Gibson SG Special for $699 (prior to the deal it was $999) today at 11:00 AM EST.  Given the Gibson closeouts/deals I've seen these past few days, this doesn't seem like a good deal at all to me.  What am I missing?

http://www.amazon.com/Gibson-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar/dp/B0002GU6AG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Also of note, there were 14 available prior to the deal going live.  The deal sold out (100% claimed) almost immediately.  After the deal sold out, there were 3 available.  I guess that means they only had one at that lighning deal price.  *shrug*

Archived