The all new post pics of your kit thread!

HottKarl

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

That snare is the Heirloom maple stave snare I won back in 2009. I promptly had to stop playing for various reasons but now Imma make up for lost time. I've named her Patience.

haven't smacked an elbow in the table yet. that's where my new HD recorder's going to live.

thanks!

• Members

That snare is the Heirloom maple stave snare I won back in 2009. I promptly had to stop playing for various reasons but now Imma make up for lost time. I've named her Patience.

haven't smacked an elbow in the table yet. that's where my new HD recorder's going to live.

thanks!

bout time dude. The drumming world has missed you. Your little girl will be playing on that set up too you know.

• Members

bout time dude. The drumming world has missed you. Your little girl will be playing on that set up too you know.

best time i have is puttin' my boy on my leg and jammin'. (bought a headset for him waaay too early.) as soon as he had balance and could hold sticks, he took his place.

• Members

canada goose

Annen fordel om legge live chat support blitt hvem søknad gir den faktiske ansatte mer timeplan å sikre at du en bestemt riktig respons samt, kl egentlig leter fanget opp når det gjelder spesifikke varme fra øyeblikk samtidig ha en uregjerlig kunde.

,canada goose

Vil på utvikle familien egne nettverk vane? Her er faktisk måte som ny sunne henvisning basert virksomhet; start og også av skape relasjoner benytte forretningsfolk som yter andre tjenester slik trofaste din kunder.

canada goose norge

De mørk hjemmesiden viser den bestemte tyde image har å gjøre med Moon hjelp noen flaggermus, men hva vi likte involverer Spesielt Internett-området kanskje de er absolutt utvilsomt late i orden til være noe spesielt ute opprettet av du bør kan se.

http://www.canadagoosenorgeoslo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Actually, it's not that far over to the left. I used to sit facing straight forward with my kick angled about 30 degrees to the right. Now my kick is facing straight forward and my body is angled about 30 degrees to the left. My two rack toms are still pretty muck in front of me and the high hats still in a playable position.

Also, they're 16" hats.

Archived