Highschool girl drama sucks.

Shasta86

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Women are {censored}ing twisted in the head. Psychotic {censored}ing creatures. ALL of them, in one shape or another. They'll cause you drama your whole life, kid.

Their cortical hemispheres aren't connected. This is why they'll argue at you from a zillion angles.

• Members

I'm in my first year at college, and it's still filled with drama. I stay out of it, but I was thinking all the girls here would be much more mature and level-headed then they were in high school. Boy was I wrong. But I still had a great time in high school, had many girls, all fun, and now I've found the most beautiful, non-dramatic girlfriend I think I'll ever meet. So long story short... Just stay out of the drama, it's stupid, annoying and so not worth it.

• Members

ahhh! So let me expalin my sitch-e-a-shun

senior girl interested in me, I have no interest back. I was polite about it and I THOUGHt I made it clear, but NOOOOO she doesn't seem to get it. We just really don't have much in common and I'm already focused on another girl right now. SHe's kinda odd... She gets all nervous around me and {censored}, damn, I am not that big of a deal at all. Seriously

girl B is cool, in a couple of my classes, I'm not sure how I feel yet. I fear she's a super christian though, and that could be bad news.

Girl C is pretty freakin chill. She gets me, blah blah blah. She is a little too nice maybe, but it could be much worse. She can't date until 16 (which happens this month), and I asked her out in november, right before a party we were both going to be at. AWKWARD. All seems okay for now, but I'm not sure if she's interested in me or not. We talk a lot and she seems to be, but I don't want to be like a stalker or something.

THen there is girl I went to grade school with, known for forever. We've has a thing I guess. I'm not sure if I want to be just friends or not. She's always complimenting me, especially when she's not in a relationship. I hope I'm not misinterpreting things, that would be really bad and I would feel like a pompous, overinflated ass.

Then there's about 3 other girls I'm kinda interested in, but I'm not going to go out and screw up every friendship I have with an attractive friend by making a move on her.

So, that is my girl relationship thing for now. I'm a freshman in high school. Only two of these girls are freshman. In ter est ing.

• Members

ahhh! So let me expalin my sitch-e-a-shun

senior girl interested in me, I have no interest back. I was polite about it and I THOUGHt I made it clear, but NOOOOO she doesn't seem to get it. We just really don't have much in common and I'm already focused on another girl right now. SHe's kinda odd... She gets all nervous around me and {censored}, damn, I am not that big of a deal at all. Seriously

girl B is cool, in a couple of my classes, I'm not sure how I feel yet. I fear she's a super christian though, and that could be bad news.

Girl C is pretty freakin chill. She gets me, blah blah blah. She is a little too nice maybe, but it could be much worse. She can't date until 16 (which happens this month), and I asked her out in november, right before a party we were both going to be at. AWKWARD. All seems okay for now, but I'm not sure if she's interested in me or not. We talk a lot and she seems to be, but I don't want to be like a stalker or something.

THen there is girl I went to grade school with, known for forever. We've has a thing I guess. I'm not sure if I want to be just friends or not. She's always complimenting me, especially when she's not in a relationship. I hope I'm not misinterpreting things, that would be really bad and I would feel like a pompous, overinflated ass.

Then there's about 3 other girls I'm kinda interested in, but I'm not going to go out and screw up every friendship I have with an attractive friend by making a move on her.

So, that is my girl relationship thing for now. I'm a freshman in high school. Only two of these girls are freshman. In ter est ing.

You're over thinking it.

FWIW, give the girl that digs you a chance. And STAY the {censored} away from the friend zone broad. She'll ruin you.

• Members
Dick em all down! The one piece of ass you pass up will be the one piece of ass you never get! Its high school it won't matter in a few years and your gonna say I should have {censored}ed when I had a chance and she didn't weigh 300 pounds!

I like the way this guy thinks! :thu:

Archived