NAMM?

JMR

• Members

I stopped into one of my local drum shops today to pick up a few things, and the owner said that he's shutting down the shop for a week so all the employees could go to NAMM. I thought that was really cool. I'm going back to the shop next week to talk to them about what they saw there. Can't wait to hear their report.

• Members

I stopped into one of my local drum shops today to pick up a few things, and the owner said that he's shutting down the shop for a week so all the employees could go to NAMM. I thought that was really cool. I'm going back to the shop next week to talk to them about what they saw there. Can't wait to hear their report.

was that ellis drums?... thats a cool place run by cool people!!!

• Members

I spoke to one of my friends that went, and he told me that he saw a metal snare (stainless I think) there that had an inch thick shell and weighted in at about 55lbs with just the lugs on it. I don't know where you would find a snare stand that would be able to carry that sort of weight.

• Members

I spoke to one of my friends that went, and he told me that he saw a metal snare (stainless I think) there that had an inch thick shell and weighted in at about 55lbs with just the lugs on it. I don't know where you would find a snare stand that would be able to carry that sort of weight.

Does it come with girders and concrete support?

Archived