The Daily Question For Drummers Thread

kindbeats

• Members

Frank Beard-ZZTop...Rating drummers is like rating any group of musicans,kind of pointless.Not picking on you,kindbeats, or any one else, just saying everyone has different taste and if a person doesn't know a style of music or drumming they really can't rate or underate.I do like this thread though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I look at it less as 'these are the drummers I think are awesome and I don't care if you've heard of them or not' and more as 'these are drummers I think are great that I don't think have been considered/heard of by most'.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kmart

View Post

I look at it less as 'these are the drummers I think are awesome and I don't care if you've heard of them or not' and more as 'these are drummers I think are great that I don't think have been considered/heard of by most'.

BINGO!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zildjian@consol

View Post

Rating drummers is like rating any group of musicans,kind of pointless.Not picking on you,kindbeats, or any one else, just saying everyone has different taste and if a person doesn't know a style of music or drumming they really can't rate or underate.

It can still be some good conversation, though

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kindbeats

View Post

And that's the whole point of this thread. Good conversation amongst drummers! smile.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Gremson

View Post

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

and leave it to the guitar player to {censored} it all up.

as usual.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kindbeats

View Post

Today's Question: How often do you practice?

Not as often as I should, that's for sure! frown.gif

I don't know how to practice. I just play by ear. I've never had a lesson of any kind. I'm sure I'm missing out on tons of technique, but I don't know what to do. I just bang and bash.

Archived