Drum Video: Show Us Your Stuff!

Dendy Jarrett

• Members

Hi! My Name is Kolya Konakov, Im from Tyumen, Russia!

I would like to share with you some of videos where i'm perform some tunes.

The "Etide" by Lee Ritenour:

and Blues by Ney Rosauro

and this is performance with big symphonyc orchestra id Paris, the UNESCO Hall,
with greate maestro V/ Spivakov, The flight of the bublmebee (xylophone)

You can also check my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/kkonakov

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I listened to Beakers vids (it takes almost 4 minutes to one minute playing time to listen to stuff on this ole slow computer) and I enjoyed them both. Sounds like a fun group of guys to play with. I liked the bass player a lot. The drummer was okay too I guess...wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerArk

View Post

I love this man!! I would love to come see your band, if you ever come to Indy I promise to be at the show, drink as a dog, and chain smoking like a fish, or something like that.. Y'all got soul..

• Members

Tanx Beaker..
Not sure I am a noob anymore, it's been about 2 years since I joined you guys here. I think I finally graduated to intermediate local douche.. :-)
lol..

DJ
Always a good listen with Mimo.. Great groove band.. Is it safe to say "jam band"?..

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by boxofrocks View Post
DJ
Always a good listen with Mimo.. Great groove band.. Is it safe to say "jam band"?..
Haha thanks man! Ya know I used to shy from the word but now I fully embrace it. Let the haters hate! biggrin.gif I'm not saying we're trying to be the Dead or something but if people want to call us a Jam Band I am totally cool with it. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by djphonics

View Post

Haha thanks man! Ya know I used to shy from the word but now I fully embrace it. Let the haters hate! biggrin.gif I'm not saying we're trying to be the Dead or something but if people want to call us a Jam Band I am totally cool with it. smile.gif

That's why I ask man, that can be touchy with guys who don't want to be associated with bands like dead or phish, but I rather classify jam bands as "the real deal" bands who play, not just playing 3 min songs, exactly the same every time, you know actually playing music, not just songs. I dig jam bands, of all kinds.

• Members

Very interesting! I am not a fan of metal at all, but I can appreciate the effort and talent. Blast beats sounded good, are you triggering your bass? Very clean bass sound, are you doing heel toe by the way? Welcome to the forum, I'm just a really old guy that hangs out here occassionally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hi,

just thought i'd share a short video of me playing along to some music, trying to use keith carlocks "little melodies" approach to improvising. attempting to play melodically and use all four limbs to compliment the music.

check it out if you feel like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GytYb6StUTY

thanks a lot for checking out replay last time too. smile.gif

cheers
matt

Archived