If you could be a teenager again, would you?

Thunderbroom

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I would still live to the same age as I would if I hadn't done it. Then hell yes.

I'm sure this was meant to be more of a "Are you happy with your choices in life, etc.." type thing but, I'll take the extra 14 years and make the same choices I have so far.

• Members

yes and no, I think I wouldn't have snorted that quarter gram of PCP and chugged a that half pint of vodka at my 16th bday party, but other than that most things I would do the same-- and I do have a bit more insight into women now, 32 years later and would now avoid those which I didnt avoid at the time...

• Members

If I could go back, with the knowledge I have now . . . most definitely yes. I realize that I then wouldn't end up with my current life, which I do enjoy, but I realize that, of the things that I regret, they all happened starting around then, and I would be foolish not to fix those mistakes if given the opportunity.

• Members

The only value of bad choices is learning from them and changing...If you could keep the learning and get rid of the negative consequences, I'd do it in a heartbeat...

+1

As long as I could meet the same woman and have the same kids.

• Members

I assume you wouldn't travel back in time, you'd just be younger on today's date. Otherwise....well, duh.

Yeah, that's the idea I had in mind with the question. There's no guarantee that your life would play out the same as it has up to this point. You'd just possess all the knowledge/wisdom that you have now when you restart your life clock at sixteen.

• Members

You're only 19? I always figured you were in your mid to late 20's. Go figure!
:lol:

Oh, I guess my finesse, intelligence and maturity really shines through, despite of physical age, eh?

And it's really only one and a half months until I'm 20 :p

:lol:

• Members

If you could go back to being 16 again and continue the rest of your life from that point forward living it with the knowledge/experience that you now possess, would you?

Well?

The Genie stopped to see you too, huh?

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to rub things?

Archived