of all the luck...

venturawest

• Members

ugh. saturday night i got hit by a car. now i'm walking around with a broken collarbone and 3 fractured ribs. it means no doing surgery, no exercising and no sex for a few weeks. i'm so frustrated right now i can't stand it. oh well.
:mad:

One hand still works doesn't it? I can't see how your sex life would change. :confused:

• Members

ugh. saturday night i got hit by a car. now i'm walking around with a broken collarbone and 3 fractured ribs. it means no doing surgery, no exercising and no sex for a few weeks. i'm so frustrated right now i can't stand it. oh well.

Dood, I've been there (A year ago today!), and I know what you're going through! Your fault? ny chance of restitution????

• Members

Dang dude, that's harsh! I broke three ribs two years ago mountain biking, never been hit by a car though. Just don't laugh, cough, sneeze, roll over in bed or attempt to get up from a sitting or laying down position for a few weeks. :eek:

Sounds like it could have been much worse though, glad you're basically ok.

• Members

Dood, I've been there (A year ago today!), and I know what you're going through! Your fault? ny chance of restitution????

Me too, happened about four and half years ago. Thankfully I'm fine and just got off with a concussion, some scars and a broken ankle.

I hope you get better quickly ventura! :thu::)

• Members

Damn, Doc, don't just come in, post something tragic, and then disappear! Too many unanswered questions.

On the bike or pedestrian?

Gonna recover 100%?

*As far as being frustrated and not being able to have sex....wait five or six more weeks, then see how frustrated you are.*

:)

Glad you escaped really serious injury.

Archived