Well,it's official!

gonzobassman

• Members

As of midnight tonight,(roughly half an hour ago),I am no longer a young man.By any strech of the imagination! Wow!! And I still feel thirty,or thirty five,but here I am. Half a century old!!! WTF?!!! I wasn't supposed to live this long!!! I mean,I am still cool:cool: and all,but:bor: ... hmmm , what? Oh,yea,sorry! Anyways I'm gonna have a Happy one!!! :thu:

• Members

Yea,yester{censored}ingday!!!
:lol:
:lol:

:D

I feel it when I get to jam with my son's band. He's a drummer. When I try to lock-in a groove with him, he's all ...'old-school huh Dad?' :o

He likes to "spread-out" and "experiment" maybe a bit more than I these days. :D

Times like those make ya feel a little old.

• Members

I love jamming with my son (drummer as well). Just the two of us. It's like we read each other better than drummers I've played with for a long time. Magical!!!

Yup, same here for the most part. From the first time we played together, we were like ....DAMN! :cool:

Family thing I guess. :idk:

• Members

As of midnight tonight,(roughly half an hour ago),I am no longer a young man.By any strech of the imagination! Wow!! And I still feel thirty,or thirty five,but here I am. Half a century old!!! WTF?!!! I wasn't supposed to live this long!!! I mean,I am still cool:cool: and all,but:bor: ... hmmm , what? Oh,yea,sorry! Anyways I'm gonna have a Happy one!!!
:thu:

Creepy isn't it?

I'm 52 and I don't feel old.

The younger guys will be there one day and then they'll understand.

I still lug a SVT/810.

But now I can afford to restore my 1969 SVT ,buy a 67 B-15 , and if I see a bass I like, I buy it.So it doesn't ALL suck.

Archived