Arnold's Greatest Flick Evar

RSBro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only ask b/c it seems to be Arnold Month on all the movie channels.

I think I've watched The Running Man, Last Action Hero, Total Recall, Commando and at least something else 3-4 times each here lately b/c I just catch bits and pieces.

• Members

only the first one, then second one sucked donkey balls.

This.

Too bad too. They could have done a lot more w/ the series. Is there any word of bringing it back to life?

I'd like to see it revamped w/ an Arnold cameo or two. The Rock, maybe? :)

• Members

The Rock would be badass in that series.

I realize he doesn't want to be typecast or trying to avoid it at all costs it seems, but the mofo was made to be the new Arnold.

Why he doesn't get that is beyond me. There's no one out there w/ the build and talent to pull it off. He could be bigger than Arnold b/c IMO he's a helluva lot better on camera than Arnold ever was.

Disney flicks? Seriously, Dwayne??

• Moderators

I like most of Arnold's movies. Predator is the one I probably like the least. Running Man ranks high as I think that was actually a Stephen King deal and Maria Conchita Alonso was awesome. Let's also not forget Twins with Danny DeVito and Kindergarten Cop. Good stuff.

• Members

I like most of Arnold's movies.
Predator is the one I probably like the least.
Running Man ranks high as I think that was actually a Stephen King deal and Maria Conchita Alonso was awesome. Let's also not forget Twins with Danny DeVito and Kindergarten Cop. Good stuff.

Aww, c'mon!! What more can you ask for!?! The Body, "If it bleeds, we can kill it!" "Get to tha choppa!!" "You're one, ugly mofokka!"

:D

• Members

Aww, c'mon!! What more can you ask for!?! The Body, "If it bleeds, we can kill it!" "Get to tha choppa!!" "You're one,
ugly
mofokka!"

:D

speaking of Arnold, have you ever checked out Austrian Death Machine?

Get to the choppa!!!!!

• Moderators
I realize he doesn't want to be typecast or trying to avoid it at all costs it seems, but the mofo was
made
to be the new Arnold.

Why he doesn't get that is beyond me. There's no one out there w/ the build and talent to pull it off. He could be bigger than Arnold b/c IMO he's a helluva lot better on camera than Arnold ever was.

Disney flicks? Seriously, Dwayne??

"Never Say No" Joe Kingman? You didn't like The Game Plan? It's no different than Vin Diesel in The Pacifier. Nothing wrong with making movies that are fun for the whole family.

Archived